seti heard something...

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why disturb that original pristine oneness at all? As I shivered and shook with the pleasure of the birthing process, the answer seemed very clear: simply for the joy of the doing, not because of any kind of expected result. The universe is a work in progress, not a finished product, and it is the process of creation that is most important.

off topic, as usual, sorry

alright..heres another one..

http://www.artbell.com/images/hoagland/hoag-c5.jpg'>

and another..

http://www.artbell.com/img/windmill.jpg'>

Im not saying I believe..I just have to love the complexity of it..if this is a hoax..I mean seriously..people put in the effort...and if it is the government...Im pissed people get paid that much to bend hay..and wheat..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 08-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 08-28-2001).]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its called Photoshop 2001 (nsa copy)

Silo,you're joking right

You reminded me all the bermuda triangle books i was reading when i was 10 lol

ahh, i hadnt seen that stuff and wasnt aware that we had sent any wierd signials into outer space. its strange, but i think that thoughs crop circles are still just pranks, from some kids that got ahold of the data they beamed off. i dont see why they would travel so far and not even stick around long enough to bee noticed

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Strange that the markings are in a research facility conveniently located next to a crop field and not in the Arecibo observatory, where the message was originaly sent and with the strongest signal, from the biggest dish in the world. I live about 20 miles from Arecibo, and trust me, if it had heard something, it'd be all over the news at least here in PR. I wouldn't buy it. Beer,

El Mamerro

the amount of time it would take to stage one of these is beyond me, i honestly dont know how it could appear overnight....those patterns are near perfect and done on such a large scale.....if you think about how percise everything would have to be in order to acheive those patterns it really seems impossible....i dont know, im shitty at math so mabey you could cook up some nutty equation to get thay symetry....i dont know....thought provoking none the less...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest K[O]MEGA

im high as fuck and this is fuckign weird..daaaaamn..it almost scares me in a way..love being high

smoke it up toss it up

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

tesser before you get all smart guy..its actually there..but whether its humans or what..go figure..its just interesting..and it happened like a week an a half ago..

Silo,sorry i am not trying to make this post stupid,cause it aint.

Apart everything else its very interesting from an aesthetic point of view.

I just doubt that aliens have something to do with it.

You wouldnt believe what scientists would do to get some money to continue their projects.

Hey, im new to this but i think this little forum is interesting. I've been doing some research on these, "crop circles" they say that some are of human origin but some are unexplained. For instance they can tell which ones are "man-made" by searching the crop circles for broken plants, some of the foliage would of been damaged some how if humans trampled on it or if any "device" was used. The "unexplained" crop circles have undesturbed plants, as if they were gently laid down one plant at a time. No breaks, no pressure marks, no nothing.

------------------

Cut the flesh, the body will heal. Crush the bone, and the body will mend. Conquer the spirit and the body will die.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

The aliens, if they've received this signal, would obviously be aware of our capability to send and receive high-frequency radio. After all, they would only know of the 1974 transmission by receiving it. And, of course, they've made a point about radio by leaving their message next to a radio antenna. So why would they resort to an extraordinarily crude method of "replying" - carving simple messages in our wheat? Why don't they use radio? The wheat graffiti only conveys a handful of information - roughly the equivalent of a few sentences of any text. They could convey far more, in a matter of seconds, by radio. If radio isn't their thing, why don't they simply leave a copy of the Encyclopedia Galactica on the doorstep of either the farmer or the radio observatory? After all, if they're carving wheat, they're clearly visiting. They could leave information on paper, as a CD, or in whatever form is convenient. Any such scheme would convey orders of magnitude more information than a wheat carving. Surely aliens who can come to Hampshire are sophisticated enough to offer us more information bits than one can find on a fortune in a Chinese cookie.

Archived