sesser.bworm

iloveboxcars

I just went through living hell.

So today I decided to switch my anti-virus program. I tried to install the new software but it said "you should uninstall norton first." Ok I thought.. First I scanned my computer for viruses (is it virii in computer speak as well?) anyway, that came up with nothing. So after disconnecting from the internet I uninstalled norton. Would you like to restart your computer now to finalize the uninstalation. Well, yes, I would. This is where it started.

so my computer rebooted. It took a good 5 minutes to get passed the "windows is starting" screen. That was the first sign of trouble. Then when I finally arrive at my desktop there is no start button. Odd, I say to myself whilst sipping on my tropicana orange juice container. Then a nice little window pops up. "Your computer is going to shut down in 1 minute, please save all unsaved data and exit all programs. Fuck, I say to myself, I must have that sesser piece of shit motherfucking etc etc. So seeing as how I don't have a start bar, I go into the ctl+alt+delete box and go to "new task" and type in "shutdown -a".. this stops the shut down. but only temporarily. I go into processess and end any odd seeming uh.. processess. The window thing pops up again telling me that I have to save all of my data etc etc. So I do the whole shutdown -a again and whilst going through the processess it happens again.

I say fuck it.. because I really do not want to deal with this shit anymore (and I have another computer) i shut down unplug it and take it to best buy. They are going to fix it.. but apparently it will take 2 days. It doesn't really phase me because I have this computer as well, but 2 days is a long ass time. I have important picture files I need to have finished editing by wednesday.

I am done bitching. Basically this whole topic was to tell you to NEVER. EVER. EVER. un install your anti virus software. And if you get the sesser, kill yourself before attempting to "get rid" of it manually.

*no spell check because all of you can kiss my motherfucking ass. motherfuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Best buy may not be able to fix it.

Just because they're 'tech' people, they might just tell you (like they told me)... "well, we couldnt fix it, so, you're basically gonna have to pay us 100$ to reinstall windows, if not have a nice day". I had a virus that raped my computer in the ass, and they didnt do shit for me at Bitchbuy.

wow, haven't you learned that 12oz is where to come for comp help?!!?

If they say they can't fix it without you spending more money, let me know.

I'll link you up and get it cleared out for ya. BTW, how much money are

they charging you?

Originally posted by S@T@N

wow, haven't you learned that 12oz is where to come for comp help?!!?

If they say they can't fix it without you spending more money, let me know.

I'll link you up and get it cleared out for ya. BTW, how much money are

they charging you?

The thing is is I know how to fix this particular virus, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it and seeing as how I had the extra money lying around I said fuck it.

It's going to cost me 40 dollars if all I have is the one virus. It goes up if I have spy ware (which I probably have, I haven't scanned that computer in about a week and I download shit like crazy) to about 80 or so. I don't know, I just didn't feel like fucking with it.

i promised myself that if i ever met the person who made the sesser virus, that i would push the needledick into a wood chipper. there's nothing like getting a virus on your computer when you're already running anti-virus software.

Whats about:blank virus? Does it fuck with webpages? I just had some fucked up virus and my shits still mangled. I ran AVG and had 8,000 infected files. So most of my shit is in the vault. Most programs wont work and when I download a new version it says I don't have the permission to run them, including my antivirus. Internet Explorer every time I try to goto a website it send me to error pages, so I had to get netscape. And I keep getting errors for missing files and shit. When I try to start up Windows it logs on and logs off..every time for about 5 minutes..then finally logs on and loads my shit up. This comps not even old either I am fucking pissed.

Whoah, Gucci, that sounds like what happened to my computer. You know what I did? I haven’t used it in 2 years. I still dust it once a week, but that’s it. I’ll fix it soon, I keep telling myself. I sorta have to, though – it’s sitting there, doing nothing with it’s life.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Whats about:blank virus? Does it fuck with webpages? I just had some fucked up virus and my shits still mangled. I ran AVG and had 8,000 infected files. So most of my shit is in the vault. Most programs wont work and when I download a new version it says I don't have the permission to run them, including my antivirus. Internet Explorer every time I try to goto a website it send me to error pages, so I had to get netscape. And I keep getting errors for missing files and shit. When I try to start up Windows it logs on and logs off..every time for about 5 minutes..then finally logs on and loads my shit up. This comps not even old either I am fucking pissed.

Save what you need to save on disks and wipe everything out. Start fresh and so clean clean.

boxcars... try AVG, i'm really happy with it personally....

i had this virus which McAfee couldn't find, so someone told me to get AVG. On first run, AVG said :" Hey. There's a virus in here. I'm a lock it up. ". And then it was spring again. However, i still had McAfee installed, and my computer kept bugging when i started Windows up because two anti viruses were installed. So i took McAfee out. Then it was spring again with naked ladies prancing about.

Conclusion : AVG.

Guest KING BLING

Question: If you get a virus and take the 'save and reformat' approach is it possible that you could carry the virus over into your newly refreshed comp?

Originally posted by KING BLING

Question: If you get a virus and take the 'save and reformat' approach is it possible that you could carry the virus over into your newly refreshed comp?

If you've saved something which was infected, i reckon that yes.

But i am by no means Mr. Viruspants.

Archived