Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sesser.bworm

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Jun 25, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I just went through living hell.

So today I decided to switch my anti-virus program. I tried to install the new software but it said "you should uninstall norton first." Ok I thought.. First I scanned my computer for viruses (is it virii in computer speak as well?) anyway, that came up with nothing. So after disconnecting from the internet I uninstalled norton. Would you like to restart your computer now to finalize the uninstalation. Well, yes, I would. This is where it started.

so my computer rebooted. It took a good 5 minutes to get passed the "windows is starting" screen. That was the first sign of trouble. Then when I finally arrive at my desktop there is no start button. Odd, I say to myself whilst sipping on my tropicana orange juice container. Then a nice little window pops up. "Your computer is going to shut down in 1 minute, please save all unsaved data and exit all programs. Fuck, I say to myself, I must have that sesser piece of shit motherfucking etc etc. So seeing as how I don't have a start bar, I go into the ctl+alt+delete box and go to "new task" and type in "shutdown -a".. this stops the shut down. but only temporarily. I go into processess and end any odd seeming uh.. processess. The window thing pops up again telling me that I have to save all of my data etc etc. So I do the whole shutdown -a again and whilst going through the processess it happens again.

I say fuck it.. because I really do not want to deal with this shit anymore (and I have another computer) i shut down unplug it and take it to best buy. They are going to fix it.. but apparently it will take 2 days. It doesn't really phase me because I have this computer as well, but 2 days is a long ass time. I have important picture files I need to have finished editing by wednesday.

I am done bitching. Basically this whole topic was to tell you to NEVER. EVER. EVER. un install your anti virus software. And if you get the sesser, kill yourself before attempting to "get rid" of it manually.

*no spell check because all of you can kiss my motherfucking ass. motherfuckers.

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

Best buy may not be able to fix it.
    Just because they're 'tech' people, they might just tell you (like they told me)... "well, we couldnt fix it, so, you're basically gonna have to pay us 100$ to reinstall windows, if not have a nice day". I had a virus that raped my computer in the ass, and they didnt do shit for me at Bitchbuy.

3. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

wow, haven't you learned that 12oz is where to come for comp help?!!?

If they say they can't fix it without you spending more money, let me know.
    I'll link you up and get it cleared out for ya. BTW, how much money are
    they charging you?

4. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

nortons professional runs shit!

but that does suck that you had to go through that!

5. azert

azert Senior Member

The most useless post ever. (Excluding my post.)

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

The thing is is I know how to fix this particular virus, I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it and seeing as how I had the extra money lying around I said fuck it.

It's going to cost me 40 dollars if all I have is the one virus. It goes up if I have spy ware (which I probably have, I haven't scanned that computer in about a week and I download shit like crazy) to about 80 or so. I don't know, I just didn't feel like fucking with it.

7. boner

boner Junior Member

i promised myself that if i ever met the person who made the sesser virus, that i would push the needledick into a wood chipper. there's nothing like getting a virus on your computer when you're already running anti-virus software.

8. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

fuck, I got the about:blank virus and that shit be pissing me off

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

You sound like your parents have taken good care of you...

10. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Norton Anti Virus sucks i rather have nothing that that crap. It hardly solves any problems for me

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Whats about:blank virus? Does it fuck with webpages? I just had some fucked up virus and my shits still mangled. I ran AVG and had 8,000 infected files. So most of my shit is in the vault. Most programs wont work and when I download a new version it says I don't have the permission to run them, including my antivirus. Internet Explorer every time I try to goto a website it send me to error pages, so I had to get netscape. And I keep getting errors for missing files and shit. When I try to start up Windows it logs on and logs off..every time for about 5 minutes..then finally logs on and loads my shit up. This comps not even old either I am fucking pissed.

12. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Whoah, Gucci, that sounds like what happened to my computer. You know what I did? I haven’t used it in 2 years. I still dust it once a week, but that’s it. I’ll fix it soon, I keep telling myself. I sorta have to, though – it’s sitting there, doing nothing with it’s life.

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

gucci, save the shit you need and reformat.

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

IE sucks, very virus prone

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ie is fine as long as you disable active x, and don't allow auto installs.