Servin' Hecz...in ten minutes.

MrMajicMarkker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOA!!

I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY THAT MR. THIRD DEGREE BURNA IS ONE THAT WALKS THE WALK!! HE DONT GET ON HERE AND JUST TALK SHIT, AND I MUST ADMIT THAT THAT WAS THE TYPE OF WRITER HE WAS UNTIL THIS LOVELY MORNING, SO BURNA, FOR REAL... PROPS.

NOW, ON LIGHTER NOTE, I DONT MEAN TO SOUND SICK,BUT THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL BEAT ME IS IF YOU PRETEND IM YOUR DICK...

I'LL BE RIGHT BACK...

is this a new thing that i have yet to catch on to where you show up other people by writing their name instead of your own?:confused: both u guys have skillz....no shit. i'm not in this argument but what the fuck is with the beef? anyway...maybe i should shut my mouth and let the 2 of you battle it out. we might actually have more pics in paperchase than usual.

Originally posted by Robocop

..i'll settle this.. . . . .

YOU ALL SUCK!

word to that.

"work on your weakass handstylez"? cmon hecz, most of your hands look like you just copied some font i can download off 1001fonts or some shit.... and im really not feeling your "reply" either. then again, thirddegree's hecz wasnt anything spectacular in and of itself, i think his handstyles got you edged out though.

however, this is all hearsay and based on personal preferances. so who cares?

to tell the truth i like 3rd degrees better cause his was a bit simpler and im not feelin hecz's A or N or R too much goin on in that sketch the connections are off....3rd degree kept it nice, simple and straight to the point ...and like 3rd degree said hecs can rock 3d but his other letters are ummm.......but nice ...hahah how do his handstyles suck look at that hting you wrote on the bottom looks like regular printing to me coulda spiced htat up a little hehe.

"wooooooooow hecz wins..... tko... i think third degree burna was burned.... i wuld like to see his 3d's, cause u now no he can do straight letters.... let him have a look at yur 3d's...."

^^^^ hahah he wasnt burned at all...you got somehtin to learn kid

SECT, I DID RUN OVER YOUR DOG DIDN'T I!!!!!?!!!

AND YES, I DID JUST PRINT THAT, AND I SAY THE SHIT THAT I DID WAS JUST AS SIMPLE AS HIS, TWO COLOR, HE USED GREEN FOR HIS OUTLINE, I USED LIGHT BROWN..SO WHATEVER MAN, THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKED HIS BETTER WAS BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ME. PERIOD. SO YOU DONT COUNT PUSSY.;)

Re: SECT, I DID RUN OVER YOUR DOG DIDN'T I!!!!!?!!!

Originally posted by HECZ

THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKED HIS BETTER WAS BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ME. PERIOD. SO YOU DONT COUNT PUSSY.;)

hecz = the winner!

...sorry y'all....

....no beef but.....it ain't a battle unless you hit the bricks.

this don't mean I don't like you guys' paper work but......graff is graff.

Take it to the streets like real writers. Post flicks here or in Brick slayers.

Guest da wizzard

i can't see any of the flicks on this post but i know that using a writers name and writing it backwards is an age old battle tactic...how do yu think esio got started....se backwards with io added on...:P

Archived