seriously, shit

Guest xx..nFer..xx

Guest xx..nFer..xx

ive been on here just looking at the pics and soaking up marker advice for a while now and i noticed some people have some insecurity issues and feel like they have to keep pace with the "big boys." calling other people toys wont do that.:o some of you say toy like 6th graders say fag.:confused: what i really dont need when im trying to gain some knowledge is having some fool tell me im a toy and should know more or sould look it up or something.. its kinda discouraging, believe it or not... maybe thats why people do it... to thin out the competition cuz their shits awful... who knows... ok so i asked a question before looking at the FAQ or searching, just say hey man try searching for it first so you dont throw the thread off-topic or whatever.

all i knows is you got a little bit of a social pyramid going on which is a huge hypocrisy. a lot of people tend not to notice cuz they dont know what they're writing for besides fame.

just an observation, ive got a lot of shit to learn about graff in practice but some people have to learn about graff in theory before they go handing out labels.:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

people just talk shit on the computer because they're to afraid to say shit in person,and most people who shit talk in real life get beat. just ignore it.

Guest xx..nFer..xx

you stupid fuck you dont even know what your'e dissing. you probably dont deserve to hold any kind of marking utensil cuz you have no concept of style and originality and therefore are too fucking dumb to tell decent independent hiphop from nas or whatever.

see, i know my shit about hiphop so when someone has no fucking idea what they're talking about i can tell; i can only assume now that you're talking out of your ass about graff too.

maybe if the shit in my sig was some jay-z or something you could talk...

oh wait are you one of those pansy "punk taggers?" fools who dress up in the i-wish-i-had-the-brain-capacity-to-start-a-band-like-the-one-on-my-grimey-leather-coat shit and live their "punk rock lifestyle" from the comfort of their mansion? no probably not...

i dunno just consider that you obviously have only heard hiphop endorsed by "educated thugs" preaching about how they keep it real selling crack thats actually owned by the rich white dude they think they're escaping from, and you're missing almost all of hiphop, so dont open your shit eating mouth on the subject again untill you learn something about it.

buster.:crazy:

first off tease is everyones favorite wigger around here and you can't take him seriously.

second whats wrong with liking punk rock? Granted I'm not rokcing a leather jacket, some liberty spikes and some docs, but I do listen to the stuff. To be honest your a moron if you feel that graffiti has something to do with what type of clothes I wear, what kind of music I listen and if I can correctly use my ebonics.

You on here talking about people being on some elitist trip and hten you go and do the same thing trying to knock kids that listen to other forms of music and write. You yourself therefore are a hypocrit.

Guest xx..nFer..xx

no, thats your interpretation of what i said.

i listen to punk too and i repsect the culture but i dont respect the kids who have it easy and pretend they're gutter punks. they go on about this fuck society i dont give a fuck shit but then they go home to their house in the suburbs and live it up, not feeling one bit guilty.

Guest xx..nFer..xx

i really like when people twist around what i say so they can use my own argument against me...:D

Originally posted by xx..nFer..xx

i listen to punk too and i repsect the culture but i dont respect the kids who have it easy and pretend they're gutter punks. they go on about this fuck society i dont give a fuck shit but then they go home to their house in the suburbs and live it up, not feeling one bit guilty.

Dude, what the fuck???????? Do you know what you sound like??

And Channel Zero is NO GRAFF CONTENT. If you want to whine like a little girl, do it in the Yard so we can all make fun of you there.......

How are little 12 year olds finding this website????

:mad:

Guest xx..nFer..xx

oh man i better watch out, this guys been on this site longer than me, that means he can tell me how to think.

i shouldnt even have had to explain what i meant because if some people werent so worried about being a toy or not they could have realized that not many people who write are gonna hate on someone for the music they listen to.

im not really talking about graff either im talking about some of the people on this site. i guess you're just missing the point.

i guess i was wrong to think theres a forum board in existence that doenst have some cock boggling social structure based on post count.

1. Who the fuck cares about posts? Just becasue I have whatever number does not mean that I am now an accepted member of the graffiti community. Anyone who thinks this is obviosly insecure of their own social status. I have a lot of posts because I come on here and make smart ass comments to dumb fucks like you. You seem to be the only one who takes what people say on here seriously.

2. Stop trying to act all tough and smart. Flexing your internet muscles is gay.

3. You're the one who started saying shit about punk.

4. You are a toy.

:rolleyes:

Guest xx..nFer..xx

ay im just a hater man, calm down.

insecure about my social status? i have none. i thought i could voice my opinion without worrying about people being shitheads, but some one couldnt resist. if he had dissed anything but hiphop i could give a shit, but hiphop is the way i live and if i dont validate it, why would i live by it?

i started saying shit about fake punks, not punk music or culture. you saying i started talking shit about punks is like me saying you started talking shit about graff by calling me a toy.

i could give a shit if you think im a toy, i probably am. thats why im on this board. i like to exercise my brain by arguing, so if someone questions what i believe in im going to try my hardest to defend myself.

in this situation i fucked up a little. :king: :o i guess um i dont flex my internet muscles for fags to look at i flex them to see if their big enough to um lift stuff...

whatever man, my bad:idea:

I'm not hating you, man, maybe there's just too many little kids who come on here and say all this shit, it gets a bit annoying. I'm not trying tro come across like I'm the king of writing, believe me, I'm not. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. I'm sure we can have a strong, friendly relationship here on www.12oz prophet.com..............

:cool:

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Dude, what the fuck???????? Do you know what you sound like??

And Channel Zero is NO GRAFF CONTENT. If you want to whine like a little girl, do it in the Yard so we can all make fun of you there.......

How are little 12 year olds finding this website????

:mad:

werd :mad:

Guest deadlydnut

I dont call talentless people toys, I call talentless no personality morons toys...end of this discussion..

oh wait are you one of those pansy "punk taggers?" fools who dress up in the i-wish-i-had-the-brain-capacity-to-start-a-band-like-the-one-on-my-grimey-leather-coat shit and live their "punk rock lifestyle" from the comfort of their mansion? no probably not...

i'm one of those pansy punk taggers... and i do have a grimey leather jacket... and a grimey patched up hoodie... and a couple pairs of grimey patched up pants... and at the moment i live in a grimey apartment, and starting saturday i'll be living on a grimey couch in a grimey club/warehouse...

so anyways, what i'm really getting at is: go die...

Guest amorphic

ive been on here just looking at the pics and soaking up marker advice for a while now and i noticed some people have some insecurity issues and feel like they have to keep pace with the "big boys." calling other people toys wont do that.:o some of you say toy like 6th graders say fag.:confused: what i really dont need when im trying to gain some knowledge is having some fool tell me im a toy and should know more or sould look it up or something.. its kinda discouraging, believe it or not... maybe thats why people do it... to thin out the competition cuz their shits awful... who knows... ok so i asked a question before looking at the FAQ or searching, just say hey man try searching for it first so you dont throw the thread off-topic or whatever.

all i knows is you got a little bit of a social pyramid going on which is a huge hypocrisy. a lot of people tend not to notice cuz they dont know what they're writing for besides fame.

just an observation, ive got a lot of shit to learn about graff in practice but some people have to learn about graff in theory before they go handing out labels.:o

hate to say it buddy but this IS 12oz.......live with it

uhhh

yeah hate to hate, but sounds like my bitch after i slap her titties for not grabbing her ankles in a timely fashion and doing her job....now thats aside im joking, chokin your chicken if you will, i just wanted to get in on this i thought it was funny:D not starting beef :cool:

go look at the hot chick thread that will brighten any 12 ozer's day...believe that

but alas what can i really say i have only a few posts to gauge my verbal strengths! :D :D :beat: :lol:

Guest Canadiano

you stupid fuck you dont even know what your'e dissing. you probably dont deserve to hold any kind of marking utensil cuz you have no concept of style and originality and therefore are too fucking dumb to tell decent independent hiphop from nas or whatever.

see, i know my shit about hiphop so when someone has no fucking idea what they're talking about i can tell; i can only assume now that you're talking out of your ass about graff too.

maybe if the shit in my sig was some jay-z or something you could talk...

i dunno just consider that you obviously have only heard hiphop endorsed by "educated thugs" preaching about how they keep it real selling crack thats actually owned by the rich white dude they think they're escaping from, and you're missing almost all of hiphop, so dont open your shit eating mouth on the subject again untill you learn something about it.

buster.:crazy:

aww, man...another one of those fucks who love lexicon but hate on that "thug rap". CNN, Tragedy, Mobb Deep, and Nas, etc. are far more deep than you will ever know. Just because you are ignorant on aspects of life lived in this world doesn't mean you gotta hate it. Ignorant fucker, you are a toy. You are also scum that i easily spit on. Go back to your patio bar on the cultural street and consider yourself real because you listen to the "unnnndeeerrrrgggrrrrroooouuuunnndd!"

and kick with the homies that cross the street when they see a black man. STOP FUCKIN' CATEGORIZING rap music, u ignorant piece of shit!

Guest Canadiano

...but hiphop is the way i live and if i dont validate it, why would i live by it?...

oh, shit...you LIVE hip hop??? sorry, my bad...

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by ASER1NE

and your sig is too long

The number of posts you have is too high.

Archived