1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seriously, shit

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by xx..nFer..xx, May 29, 2002.

1. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

seriously, shit

Discussion started by xx..nFer..xx - May 29, 2002

ive been on here just looking at the pics and soaking up marker advice for a while now and i noticed some people have some insecurity issues and feel like they have to keep pace with the "big boys." calling other people toys wont do that.:eek: some of you say toy like 6th graders say fag.:confused: what i really dont need when im trying to gain some knowledge is having some fool tell me im a toy and should know more or sould look it up or something.. its kinda discouraging, believe it or not... maybe thats why people do it... to thin out the competition cuz their shits awful... who knows... ok so i asked a question before looking at the FAQ or searching, just say hey man try searching for it first so you dont throw the thread off-topic or whatever.
    all i knows is you got a little bit of a social pyramid going on which is a huge hypocrisy. a lot of people tend not to notice cuz they dont know what they're writing for besides fame.

just an observation, ive got a lot of shit to learn about graff in practice but some people have to learn about graff in theory before they go handing out labels.:eek:

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied May 29, 2002

you're a TOY!!!

muahahHAHAHAHA!.....:eek:

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 29, 2002

and your sig is too long

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied May 29, 2002

people just talk shit on the computer because they're to afraid to say shit in person,and most people who shit talk in real life get beat. just ignore it.

5. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

xx..nFer..xx - Replied May 29, 2002

:eek: its a good song, go get it...

6. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied May 29, 2002

uncle boy said it best.:crazy:

7. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied May 29, 2002

;) .......Toy!

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied May 29, 2002

don't mind the geeks. they feel they have a rep to uphold somehow . . .

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

but in every post (almost literally)?:D :confused:

10. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

you stupid fuck you dont even know what your'e dissing. you probably dont deserve to hold any kind of marking utensil cuz you have no concept of style and originality and therefore are too fucking dumb to tell decent independent hiphop from nas or whatever.

see, i know my shit about hiphop so when someone has no fucking idea what they're talking about i can tell; i can only assume now that you're talking out of your ass about graff too.

maybe if the shit in my sig was some jay-z or something you could talk...

oh wait are you one of those pansy "punk taggers?" fools who dress up in the i-wish-i-had-the-brain-capacity-to-start-a-band-like-the-one-on-my-grimey-leather-coat shit and live their "punk rock lifestyle" from the comfort of their mansion? no probably not...

i dunno just consider that you obviously have only heard hiphop endorsed by "educated thugs" preaching about how they keep it real selling crack thats actually owned by the rich white dude they think they're escaping from, and you're missing almost all of hiphop, so dont open your shit eating mouth on the subject again untill you learn something about it.

buster.:crazy:

11. aerosoled

aerosoled 12oz Member

aerosoled - Replied May 29, 2002

channel zero...r.i.p.

aerosoled - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied May 29, 2002

first off tease is everyones favorite wigger around here and you can't take him seriously.

second whats wrong with liking punk rock? Granted I'm not rokcing a leather jacket, some liberty spikes and some docs, but I do listen to the stuff. To be honest your a moron if you feel that graffiti has something to do with what type of clothes I wear, what kind of music I listen and if I can correctly use my ebonics.

You on here talking about people being on some elitist trip and hten you go and do the same thing trying to knock kids that listen to other forms of music and write. You yourself therefore are a hypocrit.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

no, thats your interpretation of what i said.

i listen to punk too and i repsect the culture but i dont respect the kids who have it easy and pretend they're gutter punks. they go on about this fuck society i dont give a fuck shit but then they go home to their house in the suburbs and live it up, not feeling one bit guilty.

14. xx..nFer..xx

xx..nFer..xx Guest

i really like when people twist around what i say so they can use my own argument against me...:D

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied May 29, 2002

Dude, what the fuck???????? Do you know what you sound like??

And Channel Zero is NO GRAFF CONTENT. If you want to whine like a little girl, do it in the Yard so we can all make fun of you there.......

How are little 12 year olds finding this website????

:mad:

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: