Seriously. I'm dying.

Big Bruno

I always have a pain in my arm, it feels like it goes into the bone. I have a chronic twitch right above my eyebrow. I work in a store that is at 90+ degrees all day. So I ask of you, your prayers and/or good thoughts. And remember you are all I have, no health insurance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hope you get better. It sounds ALOT like Lyme's disease. Were you in the woods or tall grass? But yeah, bail on the bill.

But face the fact. We are all dying. Every second that goes by is ourself dying. Nothing to worry about.

no offence...but suck it up and be a man...or go to a free clinic or something...and stop complaining and just be happy your still alive...there are ppl out there with cancer who complain less then you

my sister has migrains everyday for the past 4 years, back pains, stomach pains, neck pains...and shes been to about 16 diffrent doctors within the past 4 years and none of them know how to cure that shit...

Originally posted by ODS-1

Still sounds like lyme diseaseola. Use your "Chi"

Read it up on the internet. It's a m,artial arts thing.

haha i used to have a wierd ass room mate that would practice using his chi. I cought him hanging around the playground at our apt one night at like 2 am in the karate kid stance. He was wearing his county jail outfit and using nunchuks. My other roommate locked him outta the apt. that night. He is cool though. He made his own shoes once and they actually looked tight.

Archived