Seriously, herbal legal marijuana??

DITDxCULT

First off, let me say that I do not smoke. It's just not my thing. Last night my wife brought home a joint of this "legal marijuana" that a friend gave her. She can't smoke the real thing because she gets random drug screens at work.

Who has smoked this? Does the buzz even remotely feel the same as real marijuana? Looks like a scam too me.

http://www.herbalsmokeshop.com/images/herbs1-hawaiian-lrg.jpg'>

Herbal Smoke Shop

Herbal Smoke Shack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha my boy's brother ordered a bunch of this shit from somewhere. It didn't give you the same feeling as a regular high it was fucking weird as all hell for like an hour and then ended in a really bad headache.

I've always wanted to cop this shit and sell it to people as the real. I'll just spray it with some Raid.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

salvia divinorum?

No, two very diff. plants. Anyway, the stuff that you mentioned is a total waste of time and money (hey, kind of like the real stuff). Not only will you NOT get high, but i very much doubt that anyone you know will be able to keep a straight face after you're ounce of "dank" shows up.. i dont even think its a male plant (because it can be shipped to the U.S.), im pretty sure its more like cat nip mixed with other herbs. The name alone says that something is up "Legal herbal Marijuana"...come on now.

Skip it.

thats stuff is just as someone else said. many herbs, when smoked have mild marijuana like effects. ive read the package on some of those legal smokes and they have shit like : mad dog weed, opium lettuce, and other stuff that has narcotic/psychotropic effects. www.erowid.com and www.textfiles.com have good info on them. im sure you will find what you are looking for there.

peace

goonstock

Originally posted by Mr Rad Pants

false.

not, prove how this is false...

i have had my share in marijuana growing, selling, and smoking and not to

long ago had to quit. this is very true because you always worry when growing

that your plants will not get the right Ph level, or the temp. is not right

and you will end up with a mixed plant. marijuana plants need a male

and female to produce bud(which you smoke:lol: ) and the only way i can

think that the male would have some thc is that some of the bud on the

female was close to the male and got resin on the males leaves or somethin

dont think so tho. but fuck, to hell with the herbal smoke. just smoke

a cigarett...

salvia divinorum is wonderous. i highly recommend everyone try a nice 10x or higher extraction of this stuff atleast once in their lives. it has to be burned very hot...and the potency only lasts for a few minutes, meaning, you have to smoke a whole bowl of the shit in 5 minutes or less to feel the real effects of this plant.

i'm guessing the legal herb shit is more than likely damiana with some other crap herbs mixed in. what the fuck is "mad dog herb"????

Originally posted by Im Broke

marijuana plants need a male

and female to produce bud

not true. having male plants in the same room as female plants will only pollinate your females, thus giving you very seedy buds from the female plants. buds come from the female plant and never require for a male to be around for them to bud. you can successfully grow marijuana without EVER seeing a male plant.

Originally posted by dowmagik

not true. having male plants in the same room as female plants will only pollinate your females, thus giving you very seedy buds from the female plants. buds come from the female plant and never require for a male to be around for them to bud. you can successfully grow marijuana without EVER seeing a male plant.

good call, just from my experence it was easier when i had at least 10 plants

in the same grow room and turned out i had 3 to 4 male plants and there

for had some very good bud. and when i seperated them is when i

started gettin more potent bud from my females. so your saying if i sex

them at an early age and just keep the female i should get some very

good bud without seeds?

Originally posted by Im Broke

so your saying if i sex

them at an early age and just keep the female i should get some very

good bud without seeds?

the reason your buds were more potent when you had less males in the room was because your plant was putting more of its energy into the buds and not seeds. by 'sexing' do you mean switch to a 12/12 light cycle to promote flowering? if so, no, you dont have to sex them when their young, but i wouldnt go over 30 days of veg. yes, youll have seedless buds if there are no males in the room to pollinate your ladies. just make sure you toss the males the second you realize they arent ladies. youll find that the buds will be tighter and more dense without males in the room too.

Originally posted by casekonly

salvia divinorum is wonderous. i highly recommend everyone try a nice 10x or higher extraction of this stuff atleast once in their lives. it has to be burned very hot...and the potency only lasts for a few minutes, meaning, you have to smoke a whole bowl of the shit in 5 minutes or less to feel the real effects of this plant.

i'm guessing the legal herb shit is more than likely damiana with some other crap herbs mixed in. what the fuck is "mad dog herb"????

I had been advised against the extracts, heard that shit was very strong and you don't want to try it until you're experienced ?

Always heard you need to start with the regular Salvia leaves.

That said I haven't tried Salvia yet.

ive never smoked that shit but ive heard bad things about it

go to bouncingbearbotanicals or erowid and read up on shit like SALVIA, DREAM HERB, or OPIUM LETTUCE....that shits alrite

i mixed some blunts with SALVIA or DREAM HERB and i got a really different high than usual....felt like i was floatin off that salvia leaves and pot blunt