SERIOUSLY B.

MEROJUANA

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING UP? ITS 430 AM. WHATS GOIN ON? I FEEL LIKE ITS 5PM, THIS SHIT CANT BE GOOD. ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I POSTED SOMETHING SO ONCE AGAIN IM GONNA GO WITH THE OLD QUESTION & ANSWER FORMAT...QUESTIONS? PROBLEMS WITH YOUR GIRL/DAD/CAT/GRADES?...DONT GET THAT FUCKING EQUATION? FORGOT HOW TO SPELL SOMETHING? WANNA LEARN HOW TO MAKE A SHANK OUT OF A CIGGARETTE FILTER? HOLLA AT ME. ITS WHAT IM HERE FOR, TO BENEFIT MANKIND. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A MAGAZINE AND NEEDS A WRITER AND WANTS TO PAY ME, HOLLA, IM WITH IT...IM ALSO A PRO SURFER...I NEVER LEAVE A CHANNEL ON FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES...[ HAHA GET IT?! ]UNLESS ITS CELEBRITY BOXING, THAT SHIT IS THE JUMPOFF, PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONES SEEN THAT SHIT? WITH MANUTE BOL FIGHTING FRIDGE PERRY? AND SCREECH vs HORSHAK? CHYNA (THE WRESTLER BITCH) vs JOEY BUTAFUOUCO? COME ON NIGGA THATS QUALITY TELEVISION, JOEY B. TOOK IT TO THAT BITCH LIKE HE WAS FIGHTING ANOTHER GUIDO AT A BAR IN JERSEY, PUNCHING SHORTY IN THE THROAT AND ALL THAT! ON A SIDE NOTE, MY SISTER RECENTLY CAME HOME AND STARTED DOWNLOADING MUSIC, SO NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF MY RANDOM PLAYLIST ILL GET SOME SUPER FUGAZI SHIT LIKE JUST NOW MY SHIT WENT FROM "MOBB DEEP - ANIMAL INSTINCT" TO "CHINGY - ONE CALL AWAY"......YO BUT ON THE SUBJECT OF CHINGY...THIS NIGGA SAID "I DONT WANT NO BRAIN GURL GIMME A POP QUIZ" THAT SHIT IS CLASSIC, AND MAN IF YOU DONT LAUGH WHEN THAT NIGGA SAYS "PARTY IN TIMES SQUUR" THEN YOU HAVE A HEART OF STONE. ALOT OF RAPPERS SAY ALOT OF DUMB ASS SHIT WHEN THEY RAP. LIKE THAT WHOLE VERSE FOXY BROWN SPIT ON AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WHERE SHE DID ALL THAT FAULTY MATH, IM NOT NERDY ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY ADD EVERYTHING SHE SAID, BUT IM SURE ITS WRONG. NOREAGA IS THE KING OF SAYING DUMB SHIT, I WOULD START A THREAD ABOUT THAT BUT IM NOT EVEN GONNA DO THAT...LETS JUST SAY THE NIGGA SAID "CATCH ME WIT A TELETUBBY HOLDIN MY GAT" AND ON THAT NOTE IM CATCHIN FLIGHT...GET AT ME, YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT. 100.

MR. MEROE MLBC

ONE CALL AWAY!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

yooo OMG LIKE WTF.

WHAT HAPPENED MAN? YOU USED TO BE FEELING THE KID? NO MORE? NO MORE LOVE? I SEE HOW IT IS, MY GOTHIC AUDIENCE IS DWINDLING. BUT ITS ALL GOOD I STILL GOT THE HIPPIES AND THE NIGGAS ON THE BLOCK ON LOCK.

M E R O E

SQUADUP

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

WHAT HAPPENED MAN? YOU USED TO BE FEELING THE KID? NO MORE? NO MORE LOVE? I SEE HOW IT IS, MY GOTHIC AUDIENCE IS DWINDLING. BUT ITS ALL GOOD I STILL GOT THE HIPPIES AND THE NIGGAS ON THE BLOCK ON LOCK.

M E R O E

SQUADUP

HAHA

NO WAY MAN, YOU GET MY RESPECTS.

WORD TO THE GODS

NOREAGA IS THE KING OF SAYING DUMB SHIT,

haha, I remember once on Westwood (a UK DJ who has all the big rappers on his show) NORE was freestyling and at the beginning he said 'what what what what' for about three minutes.

Also, who could forget the classic line 'I'm gettin so much brains, i'm startin to feel smart'.

Well.....fuckin'a Mero.....hope goes all goodski for you.....as for me.....I'm fucked up,eating some wack pasta salad...and listening to Godfather Don's-"On The Other Side" at full volume....I feel like I want to shove an icepick in someone's back and laugh at the clouds above-----hahahahaha.....I'm about to be movin' to new york soon.....hopefully...if connections go through...I'm going to make some designs for Louis Logic....he was super chill and liked my artwork..sooo..we'll see.anyways....peace outtro....and keep your chin up.....easy.

AY MAN

Originally posted by 455

Well.....fuckin'a Mero.....hope goes all goodski for you.....as for me.....I'm fucked up,eating some wack pasta salad...and listening to Godfather Don's-"On The Other Side" at full volume....I feel like I want to shove an icepick in someone's back and laugh at the clouds above-----hahahahaha.....I'm about to be movin' to new york soon.....hopefully...if connections go through...I'm going to make some designs for Louis Logic....he was super chill and liked my artwork..sooo..we'll see.anyways....peace outtro....and keep your chin up.....easy.

IF YOU TOUCH DOWN HERE IM ALWAYS DOWN TO DESTROY A COUPLE SIX PACKS. LET ME KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

Originally posted by ARCEL

PUT YOUR HEAD INTO THE BUCKET OF LIQUIDIZED EXCREMENT

UH OH ITS THIS GUY AGAIN...I REALLY HATE DOING THIS, BUT FUCK IT, IM POSTING A PIC OF YOU FOR ALL TO SEE...JUST BE GLAD ITS SMALL AND YOU CANT REALLY SEE YOUR FACE, BUT YOU ASKED FOR IT NERD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/swallad/dancefooldance.gif'> ARCEL GETTING DOWN WHILE LANDSCAPING

M E R O E

P A U S E!

Re: AY MAN

IF YOU TOUCH DOWN HERE IM ALWAYS DOWN TO DESTROY A COUPLE SIX PACKS. LET ME KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

I'm supposed to heading upstate for a few minutes in Syracuse.....but I'm eventually moving in my homie Byran and his girl out in Flatbush......yo Mero......do you remember "Melo-E"(Prime).....that fool is cooler than Alec Baldwin in his own movie......I gotta give a bump to Percee-muthafuckin' P for being dope forever.....anyways.....I'mma 'bout to crash like Dale Earnhart.....word upski....

Re: AY MAN

LET ME KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

this should be a catch phrase or something...

but nah, arcel and makros should battle while mero and turbocapslock comment, that would be way funnier.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

wait...

didnt you say in the "what are you eating thread" that it was teh bomb???

Originally posted by 455

I just got home.....and....I'm having a bratwurst with Spicy Mustard....a Mountian Dew.....and homemade pasta salad with Creamy Ceaser dressing......it's damn good.

yes yes you did

Re: Re: AY MAN

Originally posted by ..fuD..

this should be a catch phrase or something...

but nah, arcel and makros should battle while mero and turbocapslock comment, that would be way funnier.

"ARCEL" SOUNDS LIKE A BRAND OF BOOTLEG BATTERIES YOU BUY AT THE 99 CENT STORE, THAT COME WITH LIKE 50 IN A PACK FOR 4 DOLLARS, AND THEY RUN OUT ON YOUR CD PLAYER RIGHT AFTER "DONT MAKE ME" ON THE 8BALL & MJG ALBUM.

M E R O E

MLB TEAM

MEROOOOOOOO!

Biatch Im in PA aka Pennsyltucky, its all your toilets fault. Boy, if you got the shits that bad flush a couple of times while youre on the go, dont wait till after and clog that thing up.

Haha, I kid hun. But not... see you next Friday. ;)

Archived