Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

serious question

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Average White Railfan, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

ok i know ill get shit for this but am i the only one paranoid about all the...well....sensitive information discussed here. i love reading all this shit, but sometimes im like woe! :D :lol:

2. don'temptme

don'temptme Junior Member

no way man..i doubt you are the only one.It's a very opinionated subject and alot of people have different views about it...but i think that people SHOULD watch what the hell they say on here or any other site for that matter...but to each his own.I think that the people we are reffering to dont know any better anyways.Think before you type ladies...............

3. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

If you feel there's any info of a sensitive nature that shouldn't be discussed, contact one of the moderators and we'll see to it that it's properly edited. THE LAW and company don't have the time or motivation to check EVERY thread EVERY day. (OK, well, some of them do).

Personally, THE LAW believes that people are WAY too lazy about their spotted lists. it's not that hard to figure out where someone's from when they say it somewhere (like in a bench thread), and then when their lists show all local writers on a ----day morning every week, it gives out a lot of info that isn't necessarily theirs to give. In conjunction with some other techniques, THE LAW has been able to figure out exactly what yard and what night a lot of people are painting this way

also, times people paint, entrance, exit, parking strategies should not be discussed.

4. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

naw..you're not alone. i think there's certain degree of info that needs to be discussed...then after that it shouldnt be a 'circle of trust' thing. i learned a lot from this site but i learned way more in the field...

5. bear

bear Elite Member

i guess i agree with what most people are saying here, but i tend to think that this type of thing is overdone a lot. although i am not from a place where train graff gets a lot of police or media attention, i, like ever other writer wants to keep his spots free and relatively easy. but i just can't imagine all this fuss over this type of shit. also, i think that your intimate knowledge of your area from a writer's perspective makes it much easier to feel like people are being obvious in their spot descriptions. i think we should all be careful, but let's not get carried away.

6. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

basicly whats been said, is whats on my mind.

kudos!

7. Average White Railfan

yeah thats what im sayin dont gat ll scared to leave your house or nothin
    just be careful what you come outright and say about how you get the job done

8. elquilser

elquilser Guest

hey average wheres your house?

9. Average White Railfan

on the wrong side of the trax buddy!

10. NEW2FR8s

NEW2FR8s New Jack

Yeah i agree with these peoples on this subject, people do tend to speak a little freely on these kind of boards, but i cant say much becuase i am one of those people sometimes (or probaly all the time) but ive realized that it is a serious matter of what info you give out so im sure to watch what i say from now on and i think we all should be more careful, acept all the people that are already careful of what they say. but then again i think some people get to pariniod about that shit, i mean yeah i give you that the cops probaly watch this kinda shit everyonce in awhile but the dont devote the carriers to catching us and theres no way they can read all this stuff and even if the do read something of your whats the chances their even from your state, or even close to your state. but then again your states police force is only one phone call away. now you may think why is this kid contridicting his self on every other sentence and im not trying to prove myself right or wrong i was simply puttin both sides of the matter out there for people to see. later CLUEOne

11. Average White Railfan

lol, and i thought my spelling was atroshious
    and for the record dont be too nieve about what these officials are up to

12. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Chill!!!

It's an inside joke everyone!

13. Handjob

Handjob Guest

uhhh, chi...illl? uhhhh...

hehehe:dazed:

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now thats an inside joke.

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

a lay up was talked about here about a year ago... havent seen any cars there since