serious biznass magazine.. presents.. u got moded and coroded.

priscilla119

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uhhhhh im 119 but i dont know what ki is.... dope flix homer i wish you could just post the flix instead of clicking on the links.. that siar and tase

shit is ill fool... dope new stuff homeboys.... that first gus is cool u posted.... oh yah that was os gemeos too...there was a fill in above it but the flic wouldnt have came out right at that time.. ill try to flic it next time i go there..

Originally posted by priscilla119

uhhhhh im 119 but i dont know what ki is.... dope flix homer i wish you could just post the flix instead of clicking on the links.. that siar and tase

shit is ill fool... dope new stuff homeboys.... that first gus is cool u posted.... oh yah that was os gemeos too...there was a fill in above it but the flic wouldnt have came out right at that time.. ill try to flic it next time i go there..

ki mob is an old san diego crew "K" is the 11th letter in the alphabet "I" is the 9th...so you get 119.. what 119 are you representin?

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

its funny that you had to go all the way to san francisco to flik most of the good shit.

whats even funnier is that pretty much everyone on this thread had to go all the way to san francisco to do most of the good shit.... and it aint even that good. and i aint talking about wkt either.

Originally posted by ray finkle

whats even funnier is that pretty much everyone on this thread had to go all the way to san francisco to do most of the good shit.... and it aint even that good. and i aint talking about wkt either.

<-----confused....what are u talking about?

Originally posted by ray finkle

than who are you talking about ray? why don't you stop sugar coating what your trying to say and just getthe ball rolling already.

Originally posted by awkward eye

it was and still is a crew,do some research..ask around...sorry for being a dick about it..

KI still exists? Maybe if youre talking about a few old window scribes left over from like 94...but other than that i dont think so...

Archived