seriiusly, what the fuck is up with australia?

seeking

like, not content with coming here and trying to ruin our good time, you guys have to make your own board, completely bite our steez, and then make it some inclusive shit that we cant see?

do you guys sit around in ski goggles and painted jean jackets, stuck in a b-boy pose too? can you get any more pathetic?

fuck off.

(this of course does not apply to the australians who have proven themselves to be good peoples, only the ones who fucking suck and bite, like malnurished crack whores)

seeks/start the violence '04

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are probably just pissed off that they lost the rugby!

what can i say but..."take that you bunch of fosters drinking, bbq eating convicts....moite!"

yeah..fuck australia..all those trains that get hit, all those topless beaches and bars that sell hash..australia is wack. oh and lets not forget the crazy mate that likes to play with crocodiles and things that can eat him or kill him. does he not know that playing with nature is so not in this year.

edit..why you trnna clown my steez man....i like my ski goggles painted denim jacket and bboy poses. and just cause of that...ima go start a closed forum and make up all the members myself. one for every day of the week. so seven days times twenty four hours....divided by sixty minutes....equated by mc2 is the precise combination of people i need to ineract with. yahmsayendough?

roldrengrish/sarcasm meng...sarcasm.

Guest amorphic

what kinda fuckin shrimp-on-the-barby ass operation are they running over there at ozhiphop....The Pussy Swapmeet forum?? 'The fuck is that?

oh and not to mention the B-Girls forum.

Originally posted by seeking

like, not content with coming here and trying to ruin our good time, you guys have to make your own board, completely bite our steez, and then make it some inclusive shit that we cant see?

do you guys sit around in ski goggles and painted jean jackets, stuck in a b-boy pose too? can you get any more pathetic?

fuck off.

(this of course does not apply to the australians who have proven themselves to be good peoples, only the ones who fucking suck and bite, like malnurished crack whores)

seeks/start the violence '04

Does your website now have beef with this other website ? is this going to be an international graf powerplay of admin kingz?

beefing with those herb would give them too much credit.

:)

honestly, this isnt just another one of my tongue iin cheeck anti-wallabe threads, it's just like....dude, that shit is fucking shameless. i dont care where you're from, biting that hard is just sad.

seriously, you could count the amount of australian faggots on this board on one hand. seriously 1 hand....zeezee bought our whole country down with him

i can guarentee you, if you came here and actually visited this place your whole perseption on the country would change..you would see much jaw dropping shit, and have the time of your life and forget what the letters U.S and A stood for

your going to judge our entire continent based on what a few 14 year old spammers say on channel zero?

honestly, this isnt just another one of my tongue iin cheeck anti-wallabe threads,

i dont really hate australia, or australians, but one person or not, we've never had more problems with a single group of people on this site, than australians. hands down, you guys take the cake for ignorant, immature, and annoying. and i realize it might only be a couple people, but all it takes is one bad apple....

mr abc, you're kidding right? not only is it a knock off handstyle, which if it were that alone, i could over look, but with the little 'star' at the end of it, on a buffed background, done in silkscreen, high contrast style, that raven has been doing everything in for the last couple years?

that shit is abslutely shameless. there is no excuse. fools need to get their own steez.

thats true the logo is a heavy bite....but immitation is flattery and it could be taken as a compliment since there are so many similarities. however since 12oz is the world wide writers bench number uno one and only i see what your saying. but at the same time, australia is a continent and a local message board is not a bad idea to network amongst the country but even if every hip hopper down under logged on, aint got nothing on the oz.

at the same time though, i think handstyle eats a dick. inconcsistent and generic. the use of that star goes back to Twist in the 90's and since 12oz prophet interviewed Twist in the 90's its a well used icon.

ok....coffee driven over anylization done...but i like the back ground of the logo and while its format is similar to Raven's i dont think its a direct bite and that handstyle isnt a bite...its just wack.

mr abc, you're kidding right? not only is it a knock off handstyle, which if it were that alone, i could over look, but with the little 'star' at the end of it, on a buffed background, done in silkscreen, high contrast style, that raven has been doing everything in for the last couple years?

that shit is abslutely shameless. there is no excuse. fools need to get their own steez.

i swear, it wouldnt even be an issue if zeezee didnt exist. it wouldnt at all.

to make up for the aus hip hop forum...you can view some quality australian web design

www.watarush.com

but now that i really over anylize it...its the buff being bitten over tags..i think the old 12oz prophet handstyle was the bees knees though cuz. and that hand style doesnt look very skilled or really represent a solid style from a certian area that Ravens logo does. But like i said i like the way the rest of the logo looks allthough it is pretty bitten. so i hope this is less of a contradiction. but really though, that handstyle looks like some bit NY shit not done right. I know you Ozzies gotta have a uniuqe handstyle cause im feeling what the writers do down there.

ok...really coffee driven over anylization done really for real.