Serial Killing

B_As_In_Bot

Does everyone know that serial killers when they kill, actually percieve what they are doing as a favor to the person they may slay. And that serial killing in times of battle was actually needed. There is a time and place for it but I guess when it isnt done often enough people just feel compelled to do it to one another. Its in our nature, and even in genetics..serial killers are bred into the world.

..so Ive been told

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not from van its just been dominating the national news lately. I'm just wondering if the cops have already found some bodies and are spending extra time on site to make sure they dont fuck up and get reamed by the media again. We'll see soon enough I guess...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

what you do on a farm with pigs is shave their heads, pull their teeth out, grind em up an feed em to pigs

for some reason i think about this shit

like cutting up a body after you freeze it so you dont make a mess.

never trust a man with a pig farm. good movie....

iono , i think that some ofd em are just born seriall killers , they may be normal in the beginning but they have anger problems early and often ...........but also i think some ppl just give up on life after they go through so many hardships , one of them pushes them over the edge and they just go on a rage and kill ppl.........but then i guess they technically wouldnt be serial killers

this is all i felt like copying.

He took The Province through the steps the 30-member team of police officers and forensic experts will likely take as they look for evidence in the disappearance of 50 women.

The first thing is to record everything they see, down to the smallest object. Everything will be photographed and mapped, possibly using aerial photography, video cameras and still cameras.

"They want to try and record everything that is on that site," said Skinner. "The better job they do at the beginning, the happier they'll be at the end if they actually find something.

"There may be body parts on the surface, they may be at depth. They are just going to have to go very slowly."

Investigators will be looking for freshly disturbed earth, and evidence of historic movements of land.

"You look for anything that suggests the land has been disturbed," he said.

They might bring in botanists to look for clues in vegetation, such as lush growth where bodies may be buried, or tree rings to gauge time frames when the disturbance occurred.

Ground-penetrating radar may be used to pinpoint any bodies. And long metal probes might be used, looking for differences in textures below the surface.

Skinner speculated that investigators may have to move a lot of earth. They may run a series of trenches, looking for grave sites.

latest story up in maine...kid snatches 25 year old broad from nightclub..missing flyers..mad publications and news stories..leads..false leads..they find a 22 year old white thug in alabama whom holds a shootout with police when they approach his home saying he felt unsafe and knows nothing about the murder..they were coming to his house to talk about a probation violation..they find the girl on his mothers property in the next town from where she was nabbed in a 3 foot grave. how can you be so stupid in body disposal? i understand you panic in getting rid of bodies but it is not worth getting caught for such a stupid crime. it makes me sad to see these killers getting caught from such stupid shit.

Archived