september 11th = $20 ..9-11 ?nahhh

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

interesting, i wonder who stumbled upon that. i wonder if id realize that might be the twin towers if you hadnt said anything.

hey how about those tards trying to stop the next Lord Of The Rings movie from being called The Two Towers, there...tardish

in sex in the city they airbrushed the twin towers out of the opening credits

they also cut a scene in the spiderman movie when spiderman puts a web in between the towers to catch this hellicopter

on a completely different note

in ET the digital remke just before the cops are trying to catch et and they ride there bike in the air, the cops in the original were holding guns, however steven speilberg thought guns should never be that close to kids so he airbrushed them out and replaced them with walky talkies

Originally posted by Santa Claus

its as if the taliban traveled back in time and made sure that the US currency prophecized(sp?) the attacks!!

CALL THE CIA!! WE NEED THIS TIME MACHINE!!!!

US currency prophecized(sp?) the attacks!! BRAVO .. with your permission I shall run away with that one!:) :) :)

Face your bill with the face in front of you holding it in both hands .. Fold the bill towards yourself the long way , turn it around the long way so that you can read where it says TWENTY DOLLARS . Now fold it as if you were going to make an air plane .After those first two folds you will have something in your hands shaped like an arrow pointing upward . Rotate it vertically and you will see . !

i dunno but if you ask me those images do look kind of abstract, the "twin towers" from the bill are similar to the real ones in that both of them are (or were) towers, besides that they resemble each other very little, as for the "pentagon", it dosent look like the pentagon, just looks like a building.

Archived