Seperate

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats the biggest piece of shit ive ever heard of (using email)

people need to be less cowardly and talk to eachother about serious things face to face. fuck all these cellphone text messaging email shits.

Face to face is the only way. have some respect and graditude for the person at least and do it in an honourable way. not over some fucking computer or phone

Guest Sparoism

Every relationship has to end in person. Otherwise, you can just say, "What E-mail/message/letter? Fuck you, hooker, I've been cheating on you with your best friend for a year now and they gave me hep C...but, DAMN, that ass was goooood!"

There's your comeback. Shit, after four years? That's fucking wack. What a coward.

theres no right way to end a relationship,there is always going to be an upset afterwards,but yes doing it by email is very shallow,ive been dumped over the net and that shit was not cool.Sorry to hear that shit though,you just gotta cherish the other things you love more and carry on with life.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A couple of years back, pre-cellphone era when pagers were all the rage, I was at a bar talking with a group of people. One girl says: "Did you know so-and-so was dumped by pager?". Another girl, not known for her brightness, responded "Who the hell is Pager?"

Oh boy did she get clowned stupid hard that night. We still make fun of her.

actually, i think my gf of two years is breaking up with me as we speak. I can't tell though, you know how broads are with there sneaky emotionally charged shinnanigans

yeah, so you were late for school. so what. I woke up at 7:15 instead of 6:55. The reason i'm so tired is cuz I gotta work 13 hour days just to pay for your shit. Why don't you just pay off your own car insurance so you don't have to borrow my car. Oh yeah, you go to your stupid GED class for three hours a week so you don't have time to work. And now i'm stuck with all the rent, the bills, my own debts, your credit card bill, and groceries. Oh, but you make me a damn sandwich that i don't even want and everyting is okay

How could I be such a selfish ass

fuckin bitches

they aint worth shit

/some serious venting

Flavicon...dude...if you really think she's gonna break things off...beat her to the punch and do it first...especially if you're hung up on her and want to work things out. makes a big difference and sometimes gets them to acting right.

I just remembered my worst. I got completely bored with this girl I was dating back home when I was in college. I went home one weekend and was hanging out with friends. One of them asked if she knew I was in town...I was like naaah...I don't want to deal with her shit. He was friends with her and asked if I just wanted him to break things off with her...so I shrugged my shoulders and said...sure...why not.