Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Seperate

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by isor357, Feb 15, 2006.

1. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

4 year relationship and 8 year friendship just ended by e-mail. Is this supposed to be an appropriate way to break things off? Am i missing something. Anybody been done dryer?

2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Face to face.

Hands down.

E-mail??? pffffft

Wrong.

3. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

thats the biggest piece of shit ive ever heard of (using email)
    people need to be less cowardly and talk to eachother about serious things face to face. fuck all these cellphone text messaging email shits.
    Face to face is the only way. have some respect and graditude for the person at least and do it in an honourable way. not over some fucking computer or phone

4. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Every relationship has to end in person. Otherwise, you can just say, "What E-mail/message/letter? Fuck you, hooker, I've been cheating on you with your best friend for a year now and they gave me hep C...but, DAMN, that ass was goooood!"

There's your comeback. Shit, after four years? That's fucking wack. What a coward.

5. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I got dumped over the phone and I was heated.

E-mail?

I feel like this is a Curb Your Enthusiasm skit.

6. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

yeah... it was done unto me. I would have done that shit face to face. When the going got rough the girl got going.
    She was there for all the good times but thats about all. Salty

7. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

8. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Sorry man.

I'm going through some shit as well.

To quote Mero.

AWWW NAWWW NIGGA COME ON B. REMEMBER, TWO THINGS IN LIFE I NEVER SEEN, A UFO AND A BITCH I NEED. GET SOME HOES IN YA HOUSE (WHILE YOU PLAY "THERES SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE") AND FORGET ABOUT THAT BROAD. SMOKE WET. HOLLA.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yeah the best way is to do it in person. personally murder them.

10. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

Avoidance followed by a face to face or a lunch.

That way you can use the line "It just doesn't seem like we have time for each other anymore."

-fuse.

11. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

theres no right way to end a relationship,there is always going to be an upset afterwards,but yes doing it by email is very shallow,ive been dumped over the net and that shit was not cool.Sorry to hear that shit though,you just gotta cherish the other things you love more and carry on with life.

12. grc

grc Member

13. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

14. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

blunt object.

15. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member