Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seperate section for other countries

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by facepunchr, May 26, 2003.

1. facepunchr

facepunchr Member

Why mix up metal heads with freights from other countries?? It pushes american benches to the bottom while the other folks dont bench, they "spotlight" a single writer, or train system, or area, and theyre posts stay at the top, with 9-10 pages long, while the u.s. daily benches get pushed to the bottom. Crazeebob and Europe both said that americans shouldn't post on theyre forums, so why should they be in the same place??

2. Okay, first, anyone is welcome to post on any thread. But comment number 1000th on any eurothread saying "yo, where is the freights? euro-styles sucks" is bound to get hated on. Who am I or crazeebob to say where you cant post?
    The benches regulates themselves, most busy thread stays at the top.
    Metal Heads is still mostly freight-related with a couple of euro or worldwide threads on it. Its pretty easy to avoid freight OR euro threads, dont click them. And its not the end of the world having to go to the second page or deeper to find what you are looking for.
    Try checking a few eurothreads though, you might learn something or laugh at something, it could open your eyes and free your mind...
    Play on.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you got this idea from here

4. sneak

sneak Guest

i like the idea, but it would get to complicated in the end.
    well, perhaps an England / Europe section wouldnt go amiss.

5. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

dude i just thought of the perfect name for this idea...

400ml prophet (!!!)

aight i'll shutup now :mad:

6. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

yeah..you do that..

7. Discover

Discover New Jack

nah i like the way it is now all countries are integrated we are all one big country:lol: