Sentanced to Vomit cleanup!

FunTimePartyTeam

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/07/27/vo...y.ap/index.html

Student sentenced to vomit cleanup

OLATHE, Kansas (AP) -- A high school student convicted of battery for vomiting on his Spanish teacher has been ordered to spend the next four months cleaning up after people who throw up in police cars.

Johnson County Magistrate Judge Michael Farley said during the sentencing Tuesday that he considered the boy's actions "an assault upon the dignity of all teachers."

The teen, now 17, vomited on teacher David Young as he turned in his textbook on the last day of classes at Olathe Northwest High School. His attorney, Brian Costello, said the student vomited because he was nervous about his final exams.

But two other students testified that the teen said he threw up intentionally. One girl said he told her in advance that he planned to throw up on Young on the last day of school. The girl wasn't in class when the teen threw up, but she testified that the boy later told her, "You missed it. I did it."

Young said the student, who was failing his class, made no effort to avoid throwing up on him. "I was just sort of stunned," he said.

I didnt know they could sentance you to vomit cleanup, thats news to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Bumboclot.@Jul 27 2005, 12:39 PM

Haha, that shit sucks. What a grimey punishment.

Definitely bro. That is straight up disgusting.

Logistically, I don't see him doing too much cleaning though.

Say for instance a drunk throws up in a cop car at 3 a.m.

Do they just call this kids house and wake up his family so their son can come clean up puke?

Does he carry a special vomit pager?

I NEED ANSWERS!

Originally posted by Herbivore@Jul 27 2005, 11:13 AM

i'd be pissed as hell if someone threw up on me intentionally.

Yeah for reals, ive had times when people have yakked on my shoes and shit. I knew they were fucked up, but come on now, you just dont do that shit. Ive had to go upside a couple of my firends heads for yakking near, or having some spill on me. That shit isnt cool.