Senses Failed

fuck muni

i just saw senses failed, the bled, and silverstein in SF last night

i almost never listen to rock, but this shit was fun...punching people, feeling up on punk bitches, moshing, i got socked in the ear in the first5 minutesw, my friend has a swollen forehead, and my other friend has to wear a leg brace

senses failed are cool live, lots of fuckin energy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw that tour in Detroit. Shit was hot. I was standing in front of the speakers the whole time and I could'nt hear for a day or so after. I went their to see Senses Fail but I definately think the Bled had the best set. They fucking ripped. But I kept having to push this little skinny fuck off me because he kept putting his ass on my dick and leaning on me...

some chick elbowed me 3 times in a row so i shoved on her ass after feeling on her titties

my roomates been bumping thier new album "let it enfold you" all day and this shits sick

let me remind you that im a rap kind of guy, i like my lil flip and bay area rap shit but this senses fail shits pretty good

i saw them two years ago before they were anything. I think at the time they were just signing with drive thru. They started their set with, "We're the only metal band on this fucking lame show." Metal, sure.

They sucked then and suck now.

Are are literally hundreds of bands that have mosh pits too, probably 10 times rougher.

EDIT: I just remembered you said you were a rap guy. You should check out E-town concrete or Terror, you might like them.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I think both Terror and E Town are jokes.

Just recommending something a regular rap listener might like.

HAHA TERROR?

How would a normal rap listener want to listen to crap like Terror. Only kids who like that are the typical xXxBrahxXxCorexXx bubble vest kids.

PS: That pit sounds retarded. Some metalcore garbage.

OMFG DEWD! I GOT TOTALLY PUNCHX0rd!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

sounds like a horrible time. Bad music, bad pit, you being a douche and grabbing girls in the pit. Go to a good hardcore or metal show and i'd suggest not feeling up the girls unless you want to catch a beating.

pffft. Who the fuck beats people up at hardcore shows.

Well in any case.

Hopesfall still rocks.

Atleast the newer shit.

I remember being at a show a while back in some tiny fucking dive club in NY.

Hopesfall was playing and I was like, this is seriously horrible music.

Figured I'd download some stuff and give them another try. Still sounded like ass.

Then finally I got a copy of the newest CD sent to me, and I love it like air.

Originally posted by fuck muni

i just saw senses failed, the bled, and silverstein in SF last night

i almost never listen to rock, but this shit was fun...punching people, feeling up on punk bitches, moshing, i got socked in the ear in the first5 minutesw, my friend has a swollen forehead, and my other friend has to wear a leg brace

senses failed are cool live, lots of fuckin energy

all three of those bands are wack anyway. if you want to punch people, come get in the pit at an ALOL show.

Archived