Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sennheiser

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by S@T@N, Sep 8, 2003.

1. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

I just picked up a pair of digital wireless headphones from Sennheiser.
    At first, I was skeptical... but now that skepticism is gone. These
    bitches BUMP. And they're much clearer than I ever thought they'd be.
    Anybody else experimented with this shit? it's awesome.

2. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

no..

but i do have bad knees that ache when its about to rain.. and have a craving for a york peppermint patty.

you should fly over here and hang out a while... college is fucking whack and im almost done anyway... summer time i will be wandering.. so anyone who's got room on a couch... let a head come stay.. i'll give you a limited edition t-shirt from my up and coming project for a bed and a meal, providing your not teaser.

3. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

1) I'm flying to NY in 5 days for the weekend.. if you've ever got your
    place open for a few days, I could probably drop in.

2) If you make your way to Orlando, my house is open.

4. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i have pair of sennheisers w/ wires that i stepped on laying in a box next to my bed.

5. Giving Tree

sounds like a date to me.

hit me on aim some time soon.. im out right now, but we should chat it up fucker.

6. Jed Clampett

Jed Clampett New Jack

the fuck you talkin about aim, you aint hit me up yet son?

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Senheiser has made some of the best microphones on the planet for over 30 years, and since headphones/speakers are just microphones in reverse I don't inderstand your skepticism...

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Senheiser has made some of the best microphones on the planet for over 30 years, and since headphones/speakers are just microphones in reverse I don't inderstand your skepticism...

9. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

It wasn't the company I doubted, it was the wireless rig. I figured it would
    be fuzzy, and at some points in the house, it is. But not enough to make
    them any less awesome.

*can't type for shit.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

11. Giving Tree

who the fuck are you?

email me.. babyninjastarman@yahoo.com

12. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

slightly off topic but..

if anyone cares, there's this british dude, chris watson,
    who puts out amazing cd recordings of nature, but recorded
    with such clarity and skill that it sounds like a totally alien
    world. i have this http://www.chriswatson.net/img/outside.jpg'> record
    and it is fucking amazing. as you can see, the cover is a close up of a
    sennheiser microphone. sennheiser = pro quality.

13. Browner, how much $$ did you shell out for the mic? I finally got myself a MiniDisc recorder and want to get on the random recording steez, but I have a big list of things I have to buy and this one falls low on priority for now (recreation). I'm currently rocking the "record with headphones" technique, haha. Blows.

14. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

When buying headphones there's only ever two options for me. Either I need somthing RIGHT NOW. and I get some $10 hunk of shit, or I go buy another sennheiser. Not that I need to too often.....cause they last better than anything. but yeah, I less than 3 sennheiser...

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Mamski... that Senheiser in the picture could be pretty expensive, for what you're trying to do, on the hobby level... you should maybe look into a Shure SM57 or SM58, both of those are industry standards, practically indestructible and usually available for less than $100... if you're gonna be recording ambient noises (like nature or something quiet) you could probably get a decent AKG condenser mic for about $300 (list price), though I recently saw a pair of them for $280 new...