Senior Prankz

master bates

Alright, I want this year to go out with a bang.

Post ur ideas of senior pranks.

My idea, kinda gay, not very lethal, to sample all of the techers voices who i don't like then make a tight ass song out of it. Making them sound like they are having sex with each other. All of this using cool edit pro. Then to reconfigure the schools PA so that we can trigger it wirelessly and play the song on the PA during class time.

It sounds dorky and gay but that's the best I can come up with. Post ur ideas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by master bates

My idea, kinda gay, not very lethal, to sample all of the techers voices who i don't like then make a tight ass song out of it. Making them sound like they are having sex with each other. All of this using cool edit pro. Then to reconfigure the schools PA so that we can trigger it wirelessly and play the song on the PA during class time.

not gay. if you could pull it off that would be the awesomeness.

1. Roaches in Vents

2. mice in Library

3. Sprinting and dumping of lots of random shit in the hallways with masks..

4. Lock up teacher parkign lot with shit thats hard to get off..

5. Cement up the main door with bricks rocks etc.

6. Also with cement, create random VERY large speed bumps around the school in parking lots.

and my last one is..

7.. Burn the whole entire school down.. the ULTIMATE senior prank.

silicon in the key holes of doors

dog food/cat food (tin kind) in the air vents

pick up a teachers car and palce the two doors between two poles (works only if you have alot of people and the poles, my mum told me bout this one she did back in her day with friends)

cut off old padlocks and change them with your own, then swallow the key/s

this was a classic: the year before i left school, the year above me broke a small window in one of the blocks at the school on a fri night i presume, it was a store room which didnt have an alarm in, they got a hose near by and placed it through the window and turned it on and left it running. By monday back at school after the weekend, the whole entire block was flooded with water, they shut the block off for a few days and classes where re-directed else where. :lol:

Back in high school I had a friend that was leaving for California, and he wanted me to work up something nasty to do to the computers for him. I used to program quite a bit, and managed to reverse engineer the login program and write a sort-of-virus that would cause the program to run normally until the first day of school the next year, and then display a bobbing picture of the network admin's head talking about how much he enjoyed having sex with asian child brides. I gave it to the fucker and of course he never installed it.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Back in high school I had a friend that was leaving for California, and he wanted me to work up something nasty to do to the computers for him. I used to program quite a bit, and managed to reverse engineer the login program and write a sort-of-virus that would cause the program to run normally until the first day of school the next year, and then display a bobbing picture of the network admin's head talking about how much he enjoyed having sex with asian child brides. I gave it to the fucker and of course he never installed it.

son-of-a-bitch.. that would of been classic

Originally posted by krie

the year before i left school, the year above me broke a small window in one of the blocks at the school on a fri night i presume, it was a store room which didnt have an alarm in, they got a hose near by and placed it through the window and turned it on and left it running. By monday back at school after the weekend, the whole entire block was flooded with water, they shut the block off for a few days and classes where re-directed else where. :lol:

ahahaha that's awesome, donnie darko style

ill let you in on one thats pretty easy to do, and ive seen this happen at my high school. (while i was in gr. 11) i wish i had some hand in it.

get a pig from a farm, rack one, or buy one from an amish farm

cover said pig in butter/margarine

let loose in main section of the school at lunch time

get friend to wait inside to quietly film said prank

watch madness ensue

fairly decent prank.

there was this space you could buy in the year book , i dont remeber what it was, lets call em shout outs, well you could say whatever without cursing and all that bull shit, so it was something like this

Mr. principle name blah blah blah

is blah blah blah

a blah blah blah

b blah blah blahhhhhhhhh

i blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

t blahhhhhhhhhh

c blahhhhhhhhh

h blahhhhhhhhhhhh

WOW THEY WERE SO CREATIVE, it was retarded, in the end they put a sticker over it, so it was retarded, i think you had to pay like 50 bucks to put a shout out in the yearbook, fucking stupid rich kids.

well thats all i have to say about that kinda shit.

1- fireworks in bathroom. Loud, like cherry bombs or 1/4 dynamites.

2- condoms with milk in them all over the place

3- vandalize everything and anything (a classic)

4- steal everything and anything valuable that you didnt vandalize(classic)

5- anonimously call 911 and tell them that you think a kid brought a gun to school and is gonna kill people and himself at 12:30 exactly.

6- anonimously "key" fellow students cars like crazy

7- use the fire extinguishers to spray the shit out of classrooms. Bonus points if you can pull it off when people are in class and no one catches you or sees who you are

8- knock over all vending machines

9- bring a racked box of philly blunts to school, open the blunts and empty he tabacco out all over the place

10- vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize vandalize

Originally posted by Glik0

Get 3 pigs, lube the bitches.

Write 1, 2, 4 on the sides of the pigs.

Let them loose and watch the idiots search for 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is a list of things I have either witnessed or been a part of:

(note our campus was spread out with one main two story building and a bunch of other random buildings)

Super glue to all the locks to the point that nothing will fit in the key holes...ie everyones locked out...it did work

Cement is poured into molds made of wood that are long enough to be put infront of a door or doors. Bring extra cement just incase. Note: this would have worked and the cement would have dried had the supply not ran out...and people left to get more...came back making noise...janitor comes to inspect...finds drying cement and removes it like a jerk.

A sculpture of a man is constructed out of road signs and duct tape with what other shit you wanna throw on...putting a cone as a large penis over the genital area...then being placed on the roof of the building being super glued and duct tape down...welded if you have a torch...

2 gallons of milk are left in your backyard when summer hits...so the sun hits it for about a week or two...pour milk on floor on both ends of building...guranteed to make atleast one person vommit.

i dont remember what else...

Our class resolved to let the air out of the buses' tires. As soon as I

showed up and walked toward the action, a cop pulls into the parking lot

with a big search light. I dove underneath a tart cart til he passed, then

booked it back to my car.

Straight fucking ninja escape.