senior pranks

NOWEone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we painted chiccens green and let them lose before skool started. good shit watchin the security an staff chase em. juniors cut down like 6 trees that have been there since our skool was built.

Get three chickens...number em 1, 2, and 4....let em loose in different parts of the school.

They will take forever lookin for that 4th chicken..

If you have steps or a second level to the school...you should steal a cow, its been done, and bring it up into the school...

Cows will only go up stairs...not down them..

Watch in sheer enjoyment as they haul the cow out the 2nd story window with a crane...:D

We got my boy to park his vw golf that had a nice sound system in the main hallway of the school one morning when no one was around...left it there until the middle of the 1st period when we all left class, gathered around it and he pumped the system..hehe..you shoulda seen all the kids lookin out the doors and in the hallways laughin..(bump something good too, like clarence carters strokin..hehe..)

Guest willy.wonka

i brought sparkler bombs to my school...shit was awesome..bomb squad showed up and everything.

we got in the news paper for that one.

some of the explosions set off a shockwave you can see creepin down the hall ata fast pase...then the upper level shook like madness...girls werew screamin..vice principal went esp and ran right where it blew...with in seconds.he kicked a door open and ran straight to it..kinda wierd..blew 2 guys away..not killing but definately throwing them...kinda lucky.

a friend of mine was in autoshop and at the time they were building a pool for the swim team so the pool was pretty much done aside from putting water in it. So somehow they were able to get a car from autoshop into the pool, then they turned a super hoses on for filling it. They did it on a friday night and monday morning the pool was filled enough to cover the car.

speaking of pools buy a bunc of boxes of tampons and throw em in the pool those things swell up to like 21093732% their original size heh. my boy got one from this girl an during swin tossed it into the pool and it started out like the size of his thumb and ended up looking like a hug fucking jelly fish

*edit*

i need to take my fucking time when i type

Guest deadlydnut

Plant weed in your schools greenhouse if you have one...Do a roller on your school that says dead eyed dick....

Guest platapie

buy a barrel of grasshoppers. cant be more the 40 bucks. relase those little fuckers in the hallways of the school at prime time. watch the enjoyment on little girls faces. oh and write killer locust on the bucket.

umm shoot up the school?

bad taste huh?

i know...

im sorry...

shut the fuck up!

booyah#@$!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Get three chickens...number em 1, 2, and 4....let em loose in different parts of the school.

They will take forever lookin for that 4th chicken..

If you have steps or a second level to the school...you should steal a cow, its been done, and bring it up into the school...

Cows will only go up stairs...not down them..

Watch in sheer enjoyment as they haul the cow out the 2nd story window with a crane...:D

We got my boy to park his vw golf that had a nice sound system in the main hallway of the school one morning when no one was around...left it there until the middle of the 1st period when we all left class, gathered around it and he pumped the system..hehe..you shoulda seen all the kids lookin out the doors and in the hallways laughin..(bump something good too, like clarence carters strokin..hehe..)

man the saaaaaaaame shit went down in my school. 14 days left of school seniors let 14 chickens loose in the school

Guest ctrl+alt+del

things that have been done:

get a couple gallons of rancid milk, stick it in a hard to reach area (ie behind vending machines) that shit will stink up the entire school , especially if you put them in multiple spots around school.

superglue the keyholes to the entrances into the building(s)

Archived