++Senior member foruM++

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

should be based on length of time youve been here, not how many posts. thats sure to weed out all you flash in the pan retards.

2 years is good.

The quality or usefulness of a post is based solely on the reader's opinion.... I could just as well say that your post was worthless.... right?

I do think there should be some higher up forum that the youngins can't access... we could have cold beverages and "R" rated movies and such....

vote mutha fucka's vote.

Guest socrates

What makes being a member longer than others mean more than # of posts. You could have signed up 2 years ago and said nothing important in that time...the only way is to have a 3 to 5 person panel choose accpet or deny entire to the special forum.

Originally posted by socrates

What makes being a member longer than others mean more than # of posts. You could have signed up 2 years ago and said nothing important in that time...the only way is to have a 3 to 5 person panel choose accpet or deny entire to the special forum.

im so bored that im acutally continuing this conversation

id say that the amount of 'good' people who have been around 2 years way out-number the few that have consistently been worthless for 2 years (they tend to just lose interest and leave on their own) at that juncture, a flip of the switch and the dork wouldnt be allowed in, no big woop.

last i heard this idea hadnt been completely ruled out yet. keep plugging at it. see if you can work out a way for it to work and bring it to the proper higher ups attention and see how it goes

I wish it'd happen. It'd save me from listening to alot more b.s. Alot of times the long time members are teh ones that are posting and contributing the good stuff. I'd have no problem "listening" to good conversation as opposed to babblings.

If you'd normally vote for boogie hands on here, vote yes, it's appreciated by boogie..... you have his word.

Archived