Send me your wound

the_gooch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had seven broken bones at once and you couldn't see shit.

i got those broken bones in a car wreck.

the force of the impact of that wreck was so great, it blew the back door off a camera that was in the car.

the film inside that camera had photos of me with my blood covering my head after i was beaten with a steel u-lock by some kids. the gash took 18 stitches, 6 were subcutaneous.

i'm pissed that i never got to see those flicks.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Nov 2 2004, 04:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Nov 2 2004, 04:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Nov 1 2004, 09:44 PM

haha tell me its Turden.

actually. it wasnt me.

the person whom it was is definitely a sick fuck though.

[/b]

actually you and i both know that he is a fraud, him and his telescope.

tyler, you and the mrs. should move with me to canada!

Originally posted by High Priest@Nov 4 2004, 03:01 AM

With all the overweight people around here, cankle's are practically an accessory at this point.

damn i'm not overweight, but i was examining it last night, and i think i do have cankles, but its because my calves are too skinny. thats some weird shit, i feel deformed now.

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Nov 4 2004, 05:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Nov 4 2004, 05:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-High Priest@Nov 4 2004, 03:01 AM

With all the overweight people around here, cankle's are practically an accessory at this point.

damn i'm not overweight, but i was examining it last night, and i think i do have cankles, but its because my calves are too skinny. thats some weird shit, i feel deformed now.

[/b]

Ah, i wasnt refering to you. I live in LA, near the beach and fat people are of an abundance around here (which is horrible because that mean's a lot of them are shirtless/in small amount's of clothing).

Archived