Send Lens On Assignment!

Gunm

SO i am going down to L.A. this week and I want to get a lot of good pictures.

Let's ensure I come back with enough flicks to ensure a photo thread everyone will dig on.

Channel Zero, post suggestions of things YOU (yes mods, you too) would like me to flick.

Examples might be:

homeless people

graffiti

perveract shots

hollywood scum

party scenes

beaches

Venis assholes

etc....

All suggestions will be taken into consideration. Thread will be created about a week after I get back

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anything in Hollywood is cool. The Strip, but there's other places. Look for them,

For some fucked-up reason, I STILL love Hollywood...the place is out of control. I'm going down there this summer to see some folks...

I didn't see that much graff the last time I was there, but I wasn't looking. Not as much as SF, anyway.

Ok, there's this diner in Bev. Hills... I remember it was around the corner from a big Walden Books or something. It's a full on DINER, and I know there can't be many in Beverly... Anyway, they got this machine that makes orange juice. Just load in the oranges and it hooks it up. It's a bad ass 'modern' style machine from the late 40's or so.

Get me a picture of that machine!

(Don't drink the juice though, it's foul and sour because the peels are part of the mix but the machine is fucking awesome)

Ok, there's this diner in Bev. Hills... I remember it was around the corner from a big Walden Books or something. It's a full on DINER, and I know there can't be many in Beverly... Anyway, they got this machine that makes orange juice. Just load in the oranges and it hooks it up. It's a bad ass 'modern' style machine from the late 40's or so.

Get me a picture of that machine!

(Don't drink the juice though, it's foul and sour because the peels are part of the mix but the machine is fucking awesome)

they used to have one of those machines at my local shops. It was the size of a small fridge.