Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Send Lens On Assignment!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

SO i am going down to L.A. this week and I want to get a lot of good pictures.

Let's ensure I come back with enough flicks to ensure a photo thread everyone will dig on.

Channel Zero, post suggestions of things YOU (yes mods, you too) would like me to flick.

Examples might be:

homeless people
    graffiti
    perveract shots
    hollywood scum
    party scenes
    beaches
    Venis assholes
    etc....

All suggestions will be taken into consideration. Thread will be created about a week after I get back

2. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

hawt bewbs

na...
    ....if youre drivin' it would be nice to see flicks of all the bathroom handstyles that populate the gas stations along I-5.

3. youself jumping off a bridge

4. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

a lowrider hittin switches

eazy-e grave

5. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

stop in bakers field and SMASH!

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Bakersfield?

ah hell no...what am I going to smash? an oil derrick? sure, there's the built in lube but......no

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  7. bad_news

bad_news Member

Bloods and Crips

8. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

9. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

they have some deprived hoes in bakers field, just woo them with your city talk and graff stories theyll be slobbin all over your nutz real talk

10. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

A 10 x 10 In n Out burger.

Edit: Animal style.

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Can you order'em that big? done and done

12. asdjk1

asdjk1 Member

they have grilled cheese and hot dogs there too. ive never seen them though.

13. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

You can order them as big as your little heart desires. Ill give you a dollar if you eat it all too. With pictures of course.

Also I think that Erotica thing is popping off this weekend too at the convention center, or staples center or some shit. Maybe pics of you getting thrown out?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

good suggestions so far people. Keep'em coming

15. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

ive seen pictures of a 100x100

sometime this week hit me up and get ps and whoever else to roll through and we'll paint.

rooftops or freeway shots please.