Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sen Hatch wants to allow companies to destroy computers of illegal music downloaders.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.heraldnet.com/Stories/03/6/17/17094986.cfm

http://www.hillnews.com/030602/visuals/Hatch%20Orrin.jpg'>
    [i]I'm clueless regarding reality.[/i]

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

[i]I never listen to my kids.[/i]

3. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

I didn't read that thing but I don't like it allready.

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

I really hate some of these old-farts. They should all just get over the subject.

5. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

as 12ozprophet.com members wait outside of Sen Hatch's mansion..

[​IMG]

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

[i]i have 'issues'...plus i'm a rich white biatch that is severely out of touch..[/i]

if nobody ever fucked with copyright this planet would
    be culturally pathetic.

greed is ugly.

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

let someone try to come in my house n destroy my comp...that wont be the only thing leavin destroyed....

8. Esai

Esai Member

Thats some missplaced priorities right there. Hmmm.... Ill ignore all these Huge problems we should address in favor of listening to a few billionare thieves bitch about the money theyre losing. Jesus, will all these politicians and businessmen be happy when they have complete control of our money in this supposed democracy?

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

10. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

why do they bother?..don't they know that as soon as they take something away that we like were just going to find another way to get what we wan't..even more easily,and more violently if any?..they never learn..and they wonder why anarchy is so strong..dumb..

11. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

heard this on CNN last night while at a restaurant...the table got a spraying of chewed food from the laughter it caused

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

you can only fight the losing battle for so long.
    I cant believe just how hard it is for these fools
    to embrace change. It's like the film biz before sound;
    you cant stop the inevitable, you have to adapt or die.

(die would be my prefered option for the Senator)

13. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/lg-riaa-sticker.gif'>

SIMPLE CONCEPT. DON'T BUY THEIR ALBUMS. DON'T BUY DVD'S. everytime you purchase one, go to a concert, buy their merchandise you are saying YES "PLEASE MAKE EVERYTHING ILLEGAL AND PUT ME IN JAIL FOR DOWNLOADING EMINEM MP3'S"

THESE PEOPLE ARE 100% AFRAID of a cultural revolution. This revolution will be that of a generation which *totally* disregards copyright law. You cannot jail the masses, you cannot sue the masses. This is why napster was such a problem. This is why p2p is a problem. If the masses are doing it, then it signals an inevitable change.

These actions are the last stronghold of the weak and dying. They are holding on to dear life and using the last remaining dollars they have to try to stop this. GOOD LUCK. mother fuckers

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member