Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

semi-truck trailers

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Hokus, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hokus

Hokus Member

how come nobody every pieces or bombs them?

2. spectr

spectr Guest

they do all the time though you almost never see them running cross country, but they get painted alot and there are alot of them so why dont you go and paint them everyday

3. Hokus

Hokus Member

well i tagged one, i was just thinkin " shit i never see anybody ever bomb em or anything "..i was just wondering if people did it or not

4. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

what sucks about those is some are owned by the truck driver.Sadly they don't a shit load of cash to repaint when someone hits them..Think about that next time you hit one..

5. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

nah i used to hit em all the time, fuck it

6. DallasIsDead

DallasIsDead New Jack

man, i hit those a lot. the best thing is going behind a walmart with a bandana and gloves and hittin up on a few of them. no one owns those ho's but walmart.

but whats great is when you're out bombing and you go behind some random strip mall and theres a trucker sleepin, you bomb his shit then throw something at his window(not something that could break it, jackass.) and wake that fool up. he'll get out and start kicking the ground and chasin your ass. but their too fat normally, so they run for about 3 seconds then give up.

7. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

8. porque

porque Senior Member

...be careful...a lot of truck drivers have so much meth running through them they might try to eat you...

9. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

yeah no fuckin doubt

10. DUMB

DUMB New Jack

if they are plain white with no advertisements, they are owned by the trucker. if it has a big add across the side, its owned by a company.

11. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

yeah we all figured that out

12. powered by..