Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Selling my freight collection

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BizOne, Feb 19, 2002.

1. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

Hey, I'm selling a good chunk of my freight collection on Ebay. Details on there. I got freights from a ton of guys who kids are on the jock for.

You can check out the auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=1334084614

Starting bid is $50, which is a real good price considering this is about 200 flix.

2. NeksOne-alphatects

NeksOne-alphatects New Jack

this is one of the gayest things ive ever heard of, but hopefully some sucka will give you his money.

3. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

...Nigga... It would probably cost MORE than $50 to get over 200 pictures developed. At this point no one is getting over.

4. NeksOne-alphatects

NeksOne-alphatects New Jack

blah blah blah, 200 pictures, blah blah, $50, blah blah.
    selling your pictures sucks.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Dude just go to costco or somewhere and get those flicks developed cheaper. You also need to ease up on that buy feature. 150 bones for 200 pics. I understand this is the buy option but damn. Arent you the same guy than was selling a couple montana cans for like 60 bucks or something. Hopefully someone will be suckered into it. Good luck.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

ebay has gotten retarded , everybody selling anything they remotely think will get them money ..........this is about you , but you can find sooooooo much dumb crap on ebay its not even funny .....

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

capitalize capitalize capitalize...its all about the bottom line.

dudes obviously keeping the negs and selling some prints for pocket change...total bullshit.

sell your old baseball cards instead.

8. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

you're a tool. go fuck yourself.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

good. cash in on something you have. im glad your doing it. if there is a market for it , good sell them. i would buy them but to me $50 isnt worth spending on them. its his pics. his negatives. let him do what he wants. its honest, legal money.

10. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

Since when did the 12 oz board turn into a big group of haters.

Much respect to those who understand the hustle and aint trying to bring another playa down...

~>Peace...

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"you're a tool. go fuck yourself."-choke

...yes, please take the advice above....

12. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

So I got two dickheads telling me to fuck myself for selling my collection of photos...

OOOOOOkay....

13. WHOSPANK

WHOSPANK Member

yo bizo..instead of sellin your flix,why dont you just roll thru and hook up a trade with me?i just had 2000 flix reprinted,so i can hook u up....theres still 500 left,so hurrah hurrah

14. BizOne

BizOne Senior Member

2000 reprints... Don't even tell me how much that cost!

I still got plenty of flix. I'll probably come through soon.

You got work by Digit and some other Hayward (or near Hayward) based guys right? I'd love those for the site.