self promotion

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dude, start simple. and work on your handwriting skills too.

then try and get crazy later on. save the characters for another day too.

but your painting technique seems allright to start...

good point on the ouija thing...the thing is ouija rocks REALLY nice simples...he started in the right place.another thing is..if thats all you're painting in a week...maybe you should paint more..i dunno maybe its just me..but i paint at least 3 times a week..even if i do paint once a week..i paint more than what you do in a week...paint more and it will come to you..you need a foundation before you can build an empire.oh and by the way...dont do hollows in places you can do fill ins..

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

holy shit, he used spray paint to do all that black. you just wasted a lot of paint buddy. use roller paint next time.haha

i can get black for $1. 2 cans, not expensive, not waisting paint i get that shit all the time.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by --zeSto--

why did you waste all that black paint for the background?

next time... prime with bucket paint.

you go tit buddy. sudz is getting better. big ups lil buddy.

Guest JoeHatesCops

why did you even post that first flick, it look like theyre wasnt progress, are you one of those crews, that thinks theyre hella tight cause they paint wack ass shit everywhere, do you cross people out. theyre used tobe a crewlike that in my city. theyd cross everyone out. They had like one guy who was pretty good (it looks like you dont have that) but he was a crackhead(seriously), and put down every kid he met, im serious every kid he met, and if he met a writer he would start hitting up theyre crew alnogside his tag(like he would act like he was down witht hte crew). And when he was done scribing his name on a bus, hed scribe like other writers he didnt know names. I think he got his arm broken by some angry writer, and then he got caught, and he had like 5000 in fines, and he lives on the street, and theyre still hella morons that put up his crew(i think they had a slight name change). I only know him cause he went to my old school.so my advice is to give up while your ahead, got money in your pocket, and still have use of both arms.Or just start actually trying to write, im not trying to front like i have hella skills, but I have enough, and you should really take peoples advice on this board. start drawing letters that are all the same height and same width and take it from there, I dont see an e in your last piece just some squiggly lines. Now your going to try and defend yourself, with some exuse, I aint hating, so theyres no need to get upset over this and start bithcing, so for right now you should spend more time drawing and less time posting.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by JoeHatesCops

why did you even post that first flick, it look like theyre wasnt progress, are you one of those crews, that thinks theyre hella tight cause they paint wack ass shit everywhere, do you cross people out. theyre used tobe a crewlike that in my city. theyd cross everyone out. They had like one guy who was pretty good (it looks like you dont have that) but he was a crackhead(seriously), and put down every kid he met, im serious every kid he met, and if he met a writer he would start hitting up theyre crew alnogside his tag(like he would act like he was down witht hte crew). And when he was done scribing his name on a bus, hed scribe like other writers he didnt know names. I think he got his arm broken by some angry writer, and then he got caught, and he had like 5000 in fines, and he lives on the street, and theyre still hella morons that put up his crew(i think they had a slight name change). I only know him cause he went to my old school.so my advice is to give up while your ahead, got money in your pocket, and still have use of both arms.Or just start actually trying to write, im not trying to front like i have hella skills, but I have enough, and you should really take peoples advice on this board. start drawing letters that are all the same height and same width and take it from there, I dont see an e in your last piece just some squiggly lines. Now your going to try and defend yourself, with some exuse, I aint hating, so theyres no need to get upset over this and start bithcing, so for right now you should spend more time drawing and less time posting.

dude, when you talked to me on aim u said you liked my stuff. you're an odd one.

Guest JoeHatesCops

I said i thought

the throws

you did over the truck were

tight, I think

I mentioned that

in my post earlier,

im not trying to be

a dick, I think its tight

that you paint, I was just trying

to be helpful, and you took it the wrong way.

but i dont really care, just keep doing your own thing,

I would think when hella people repeatedly tell you to keep it simple,

that you might at least try some simple stuff, it looks like you have

decent can control, the fills on yout shit arent bad,

so whatever.

sometimes i wonder nowadays if some kids can actually rock a nice straight-letter...i would much rather see you do a clean straight-lettered simple than this ish..just do one for me..do a knucklehead simple and draw some hearts and daisies around it...kids are just skipping steps these days...damn internet

*these two are prety old.. since my digital camra broke i havtnt been able to get any new flicks.. and im pissed.. but oh well...

btw, i dont like your style.. i mean it looks like you can paint decent, but your letters are Wimpy, work on them.. make them more clean and crisp...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/naksters.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/throw.jpg'>

Archived