Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

self promotion

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by -sudz-, Apr 26, 2002.

1. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

here's some stuff form last week, i just wanted some feedback and construstive critism, but the other place i posted was really slow, so i'm posting here.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/1line.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/themmonkey.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/sed.jpg'>
    [img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/poo/sedthem.jpg'>

2. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

isnt this the guy who used to draw the little cows??

3. dude, start simple. and work on your handwriting skills too.

then try and get crazy later on. save the characters for another day too.

but your painting technique seems allright to start...

4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

stop trying to be oujia and do SIMPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

5. Wilt

Wilt Guest

good point on the ouija thing...the thing is ouija rocks REALLY nice simples...he started in the right place.another thing is..if thats all you're painting in a week...maybe you should paint more..i dunno maybe its just me..but i paint at least 3 times a week..even if i do paint once a week..i paint more than what you do in a week...paint more and it will come to you..you need a foundation before you can build an empire.oh and by the way...dont do hollows in places you can do fill ins..

6. holy shit, lie to me and say you didnt spray paint that whole background.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

why did you waste all that black paint for the background?

next time... prime with bucket paint.

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

holy shit, he used spray paint to do all that black. you just wasted a lot of paint buddy. use roller paint next time.haha

9. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

do what serk said...start with simple shit then work your way to the more complex styles ur going to crazy to fast and it easily shows cuz it sucks keep ur shit on paper then when its nice put it on the walls

10. Sekin

Sekin New Jack

Like the other people said do some more simple stuff. But I really like the stuff that you posted.

11. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i can get black for $1. 2 cans, not expensive, not waisting paint i get that shit all the time.

12. The unFAMOUS

The unFAMOUS New Jack

tight, Frank Sinatra is on da radio

13. mizx

mizx New Jack

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

but your talking about $1 canadian so that doesn't count.

15. platapie

platapie Guest

you go tit buddy. sudz is getting better. big ups lil buddy.