Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Self Loathing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

come on...wheres all the miserable bastards at?!? why am I so fucking fed up? what the hell is this shit? its not depression, nothing as clinical as that, but fuck if I dont hate every aspect of my life right now....even though its a million times better than this time last year.

post away the rest of you sad pathetic fucks. I'm going to sleep....

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

It's beause it raining too much.

3. komes

komes Member

chillllllll bra! at least you don't live in winnipeg!

no, no i'm not hating.

my 2 diagnosias's of your fustration are;

A) mentally your not challenged and stimulated enough.

B)and god damnit son you need some good old fassion exersise! I'm not talking about walking to the bus stop. I'm talking about givin'r to you can't fucking move any more than going on some more. take up jogging, or go for epic bike adventures daily & shoot photos on them.

http://members.shaw.ca/cjmillar/scotty/kshoestwo.jpg'>

ps. reason © you miss me!

4. komes

komes Member

you and 'cash money' could also start a fight club?

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

new york city was depressing me so i moved to china, but now all these crippled 8 year old kids beg me for food which is depressing me even more. thank god for prozac.

6. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

ese did you get my email man?

7. komes

komes Member

ESE

hey is your camera the fugi 200 something 2.0?

i saw something like that a blacks for like $249

ps. hi mr cool