Selective Service letters

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

if you don't send those bad boys in, and you happen to get pulled over, that shit can show up and its just cause for arrest. i don't think you have to do it if you are an only child though.

Originally posted by villain@Mar 23 2005, 09:23 PM

Anybody hear about this?

that is some fucking bull shit.

seriously, if there was a draft, i would go without hesitation, as a low income child in a low income neighborhood i definatly received loads of government support, not to mention they are paying for me to go college as we speak. i would owe it to go if i was called.

but where the fuck does the administration and lawmakers get the nerve to release a child's, not an adult, a mother fucking inocent child's, information to the military. scince when did this country foresee thier soilders when they still shat themselves. fuck this. fuck bush, fuck kerry, fuck this big brother bullshit and fuck walden books..im out

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 24 2005, 12:26 AM

^I'm sure they were able to access it before too. This just made it "legal"

wouldn't surprise me.

this just the way they pased the very unconstitutional R.A.V.E act when they slipped it into AMBER Alert.

i dont like rolling doushe bags with oversized neon pants...but what the fuck did they have to do with child violators.

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 24 2005, 07:05 AM

You basically *have* to send a letter to the army when you turn 18 to notify them you are 18 and able to serve.

correctinon: Able to be DRAFTED.

Anybody hear bout how they just changed the leagal draft age from 26 to 30-something? Now why would they go through all that trouble if they werent prepareing to start the draft back up??? :rolleyes:

And another thing, if every 18 year old threw out their draft form what would they do about it? lock up every 18+ year old in the country? No, they wouldn't be able to and they would shit themselves and rethink what they doing and do a 180 just to appease us out of rebelion.