seldom black books

voxa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no ass hole, fuck you bitch, what he means is you are an artist, but not yet a graff artist, you letters do look like ass, go back to simple learn the structures of your letters, and then go back to pieceing, if you say fuck you, then you are a retard, i took six pages in my old thread to realize these fukcers are right, don't copy me, make it one page to realize your letters blow, graff is all about the letters, get good letters and then add your style, until then fuck off.

you know what you fucking stuck up bitch, the fucking! letters! fucking! blow!, the coloring is cool, but to any graff head that knows whats up you would be a fuckin toy, learn your letters and then talk shit you fucking little girl. your letters look like kindgarten, work on keyboard, ye keyboard slut, style letters and then come back you little hooch, i'm sorry i had to be the first one to crush your dreams on being famous, but if it wasn't me some other 12 oz head would have ripped you to pieces, hahahahahaha, slut. work hard and then come back hoe.

ima have to agree with angry kids.....ur coloring and effects of the peices are hot but ur letters look like vomit. i mean every line is going in a different direction and everything looks like its melting or something. do str8 letters....STR8 LETTERS!!! it took me forver to figure that out too but im just tryin to help you not make my mistake.peace and dont come back with some sorry ass attitude that u like the effect of a peice or the overall look cuz then ur a toy

ok.....so if the lines go in difrent derections its not good?! wow, you must have a very narow view of graff. and im a toy if i think the over all style works?.... oh, and thanks gnometoys....someone has somthing helpful to say.

the fact of the matter is that i can do straghts....and i dont care if you say i cant. the piece with the 810....it has style, and thats what graffiti is about...STYLE. and i happen to be developing mine right now, so i you think im gonna sart from scrach just becuase some of the things that i tryed didnt work out, then youve got it all wrong. im past practicing striaghts, and im working on other stuff right now. so what if not evrey piece i do is perfect....at least im drawing evrey day and doing somthing unique.

i thought somone would have somthing to say that would help me develop my style....but obviously you guys are far too intent on bashing me becuase im not perfect. and dont come back here calling me a bitch and a toy. if your going to argue have a point, dont be so imuture. calling me a girl.....what the fuck is that?! oh, and i dont have dreams of being famous....i happen to do art for better resons than that, becuase i have fun doing it, and i love and live it.

i aint sayin lines in different directions is bad...thats just retarded, im sayin like inside ur letters ur lines go everywhere and theres no letter structure cuz of that. also ur letters go from thick to skinny to gigantic to anarexic. proportion is a key. yes ur right graffiti is about style but you start learnin how to do letters before you ever think about doing your own style. obviously you only take complements like from gnometoys, when you learn to take criticism and use it then youll be good and respected. until then, keep on wit you sorry attitude

Originally posted by Angry Kids@Dec 30 2004, 05:21 AM

you know what you fucking stuck up bitch, the fucking! letters! fucking! blow!, the coloring is cool, but to any graff head that knows whats up you would be a fuckin toy, learn your letters and then talk shit you fucking little girl. your letters look like kindgarten, work on keyboard, ye keyboard slut, style letters and then come back you little hooch, i'm sorry i had to be the first one to crush your dreams on being famous, but if it wasn't me some other 12 oz head would have ripped you to pieces, hahahahahaha, slut. work hard and then come back hoe.

hahaha holy shit this thread is hilarious hahaha voxa, youre an idiot hahaha i like that 810 peice though.

I dont know where to start, because being an asshole isnt going to help you at all - what i suggest, is taking a look at the basic structure of the letter's you are working with, getting to really feel comfortable with them and then going from there. It's great that you feel confident with the work that you are doing, but you are on a forum for graff, so why not take a look in brick slayer's and get a feel for what other people are doing, see what does and doesnt work and then learn from the mistakes of yourself and other's - Im not condoning the use of other people's style's/letter's etc, just saying that there are ton's and ton's of possibility's as far as the direction in which you take what your doing, so it's good to look a the options.

Also, even tho you might not like hearing it - your letter's could use some work, and what was being said before really was correct - get down your straight letter's and then go from there - i hate to use it, but the walk before running analogy really does apply here.

Personally, id go with -Handstyle-Throw-Piece, thats just me.. but if a person cant write well, and then on top of it has a poor throw - im not going to have much interest in seeing anything more then that.

Hope this was of some help.

Originally posted by voxa@Dec 30 2004, 12:26 AM

work on straights?! sorry but i think im past that man. maybie that sounds egotistical....but hell.

if ive misunderstoud wat your sayin then sorry.

No one is past or beyond straight letters. It does'nt sound as egotistic as it sounds unlearned.

Straits are a staple and will always be the base of graf styles.

........Flatout.

But something about the first outline you posted appeals to me.