Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seldom black books

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by voxa, Dec 30, 2004.

1. voxa

voxa New Jack

sup, I dont post here but I read alot....so I thought I would post some of my black book stuff. Sorry if I shouldnt be making my own thred but I saw some others so I asumed it would be ok.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. voxa

voxa New Jack

3. voxa

voxa New Jack

4. haunts

haunts Member

have you been working on outlines for awhile or what?

keep working on the straight letters and try to evolve your styles more.

or something.

:eek:

5. voxa

voxa New Jack

work on straights?! sorry but i think im past that man. maybie that sounds egotistical....but hell.
    if ive misunderstoud wat your sayin then sorry.

6. meatlocker

meatlocker Junior Member

what he means is that your wildstyle looks like ass.

7. voxa

voxa New Jack

thanks for the constuctive critisisem there ass hole. :rolleyes:
    most of the stuff here is just stuff ive tryed out....some of it works....some of it doesnt. I dont need you to tell me that.

8. Angry Kids

Angry Kids Member

no ass hole, fuck you bitch, what he means is you are an artist, but not yet a graff artist, you letters do look like ass, go back to simple learn the structures of your letters, and then go back to pieceing, if you say fuck you, then you are a retard, i took six pages in my old thread to realize these fukcers are right, don't copy me, make it one page to realize your letters blow, graff is all about the letters, get good letters and then add your style, until then fuck off.

9. voxa

voxa New Jack

[​IMG]

so your saying this blows?

10. Angry Kids

Angry Kids Member

you know what you fucking stuck up bitch, the fucking! letters! fucking! blow!, the coloring is cool, but to any graff head that knows whats up you would be a fuckin toy, learn your letters and then talk shit you fucking little girl. your letters look like kindgarten, work on keyboard, ye keyboard slut, style letters and then come back you little hooch, i'm sorry i had to be the first one to crush your dreams on being famous, but if it wasn't me some other 12 oz head would have ripped you to pieces, hahahahahaha, slut. work hard and then come back hoe.

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

[​IMG]

I don't care how the letters look, I like the design of this

12. insane30

insane30 Member

ima have to agree with angry kids.....ur coloring and effects of the peices are hot but ur letters look like vomit. i mean every line is going in a different direction and everything looks like its melting or something. do str8 letters....STR8 LETTERS!!! it took me forver to figure that out too but im just tryin to help you not make my mistake.peace and dont come back with some sorry ass attitude that u like the effect of a peice or the overall look cuz then ur a toy

13. voxa

voxa New Jack

ok.....so if the lines go in difrent derections its not good?! wow, you must have a very narow view of graff. and im a toy if i think the over all style works?.... oh, and thanks gnometoys....someone has somthing helpful to say.

the fact of the matter is that i can do straghts....and i dont care if you say i cant. the piece with the 810....it has style, and thats what graffiti is about...STYLE. and i happen to be developing mine right now, so i you think im gonna sart from scrach just becuase some of the things that i tryed didnt work out, then youve got it all wrong. im past practicing striaghts, and im working on other stuff right now. so what if not evrey piece i do is perfect....at least im drawing evrey day and doing somthing unique.

i thought somone would have somthing to say that would help me develop my style....but obviously you guys are far too intent on bashing me becuase im not perfect. and dont come back here calling me a bitch and a toy. if your going to argue have a point, dont be so imuture. calling me a girl.....what the fuck is that?! oh, and i dont have dreams of being famous....i happen to do art for better resons than that, becuase i have fun doing it, and i love and live it.

14. insane30

insane30 Member

i aint sayin lines in different directions is bad...thats just retarded, im sayin like inside ur letters ur lines go everywhere and theres no letter structure cuz of that. also ur letters go from thick to skinny to gigantic to anarexic. proportion is a key. yes ur right graffiti is about style but you start learnin how to do letters before you ever think about doing your own style. obviously you only take complements like from gnometoys, when you learn to take criticism and use it then youll be good and respected. until then, keep on wit you sorry attitude

15. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

hahaha holy shit this thread is hilarious hahaha voxa, youre an idiot hahaha i like that 810 peice though.