Seesaws and tiddlywinks!

perhap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

turns out today wasnt half bad..

i beat final fantasy 5

fixed my computer

finished james clavells noble house

finally perfected making sticky rice the traditional way

my roomate is back..and sober

i was given a star wars record performed by the electric moog orchestra

4 six packs of guiness..bottle

found my other set of keys..

and appearantly there is a huge birthday gift along with pizza coming to my apartment in 40 minutes.....it better be twin haitian lesbian midget strippers dressed as characters from disneys black cauldron..

but other than that i'm 24....at the age where i should already be blah blah yadda yadda blah bleh..and thats why i e-vow to bust my butt and paint.......alot .....next year no medium untouched dammit..no more slackin.and not just cause i'm really drunk right now..

and that unamed jungle/ragga track is by congo natty pressed around 1994 in jamaica....accapella is sped up to 150 from 120 bpm...the beat i have no clue...

yea i'm really takin a long break from 12 oz...but my comeback will include pictures galore dammit..

oh and thanks to mr. raven and crew for alotta stuff that wouldnt have been possible without 12oz for everybody ..job well done as we enter another year..

moogle? niner//elisix the sewer shaman.....

and perhap...i think the drama is over...but i still have no couch..

remember..wisconsin = snail mail

and sugar gatita you have no clue how much of a perveract i is...

3 six packs down and 4 shots of bacardi 151...bumping goldie as loud as possiblie..

i wasnt kidding about getting up one bit dues and all.. keepin it gutter as fuck..

and fuck fuse while i'm at it.......free dollor..long live kuff 1..big up to DE,CFK, BOSW,DBI,CA,CAFK, and scres wherever ye be nigga..never forgot about ya mommas pad......major big up to kid&riot ya'll was the start helter and the IHATE CREW... AND haf,ruh,

...hahaha fuck i'm drunk as helll....i know i'm gonna miss the delete button like a mofucker...

your cool your cool..theo if i ever met you i'd probably jack your ass like a poisond ninja in search of a antidote..

vanity... i'd make an appreciation thread for you if i wasnt so lazy..

pmb..you showed me the way of funk..

devilush,tease,rage...and all others who are following their dreams.. best of luck and fuck all the haters

]fermentor and high priest get much respect

zombie...peace be with you

gatita and all the other women i have propositoned....the offer still stands..

vcant see the keyboard weell

bad grammar and punctuiaton forever...

oh ya..for some reason..zest,yg,pmb,seeking,heavy,glik0,iquit where my favorites in channel z...but mosy of all onshavedpoodle,starzabove,fermenty,and makros and cheese most of all for making me think hard and out of the box about things.. and suki for giving me bad advice on aim..i didnt get laid for two weeks..haha..

i should pass out soon..no midgets...but i got a bad ass set of chopsticks and a rice bowl that dates back to 1910,pimp ass headphones, and some superb clothing...

bleh i cant find my mouse,,,tab?..oh hahaha on the floor..

i wwant my destro name back....hmm a battle..willy can you set that up? pm my ass