seeks list of people who can fucking die right now.

seeking

ten people, places or things that are more than welcome to fuck themselves with a baseball bat dipped in honey then rolled in broken glass...

cingular wireless: each month i get to spend 6 hours sitting on hold, waiting for some jackass to figure out how they have fucked my bill up, lied to me about their services, or canceled one of my features for absolutely no reason. "If my package covers all possible roaming charges, and when i called to double check, the guy told me that was infact correct, then how the fuck am i being charged for roaming?" "thats a good question, let me ask my supervisor, can you hold" "fuck off"

canada: recently someone mentioned that canada was like the "upstairs neighbor who wasnt invited to the party"... they forgot to include the fact that canada is like the fucking asshole that is right across the street from america, but still forces me to incur fucking roaming charges! you fucking faggots! i dont have to dial a country code... i dont have to ring the fucking operator and have them connect me to guam, its fucking canada! its 45 minutes from ny. jesus. dont make me go up there and start re-drawing your fucking borders so my girl is included in my fucking calling plan! thats just gonna get messy.

ok, actually i guess thats all im really mad about. so its not ten, its 2. whatever, you get the point.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try dialing a phone here buddy.

the numbers are all like as follows: 0685749387 8484 84846383 94365202 and thats just the city code. oh yeah, and every single phone machine is broken, 4 in the whole airport train station work. the other 500 all take a currency that hasnt been used in a year. try that on for size.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by boogie hands

im a cellphone hater, its the official gadget of unimportant turds....

haha...

about 2 days ago i saw

some guy on his cell while driving

around in his rusted ochre pinto. i had to laugh.

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

I don't know how big of a city Alberta is but Toronto's the biggest city in Canada and our phone numbers are 7 digits preceded by a 3 digit area code. Thats it

no.

I refuse to accept that you're Canadian and actually just typed that.

You must be an immigrant or something...

Guest Canadiano

TT Boy, you sure you ain't from a ghost town ghetto of some sort? For the richest province in this great nation, it sounds like they don't maintain it too well.

and Kronologik is the dumbest person alive. I once knew this girl who would think she was smarter than me. Then she said one day: "Calgary is in CANADA?"

fat bitch.

Guest --zeSto--

there's always dumber people out there.

I was talking about the middle east with my roommate,

and I said that NATO is practically powerless.

She jumped all over me with:

"NATO doesn't have anything to do with the middle east.

It's only Mexico, the states and Canada."

no you silly girl... that's NAFTA.

Then she started talking about the Isreali occupation of Mecca.

That's when I realised that she's not qualified to speak on such matters.

Guest Canadiano

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!!!!

zesto, man - THAT's HILARIOUS!!!!

there's a legal being painted in your area today, eh? i'm on my way in a bit. no paint for me, though - just forty.

"so my girl is included in my fucking calling plan"

wow.....kid goes to under pressure and comes back with a canadian lover......now she has been officalized as "my girl"....dam kid, couldnt you find love in the states, or are you forced to now chase girls in another country?!

seeking.......the hopeless romantic

(as i am too)...;)

Originally posted by Canadiano

TT Boy, you sure you ain't from a ghost town ghetto of some sort? For the richest province in this great nation, it sounds like they don't maintain it too well.

and Kronologik is the dumbest person alive. I once knew this girl who would think she was smarter than me. Then she said one day: "Calgary is in CANADA?"

fat bitch.

OK people, TT Boy is in EUROPE. EUROPE

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by socrates

If seeking got married and then got divorced would his then ex-wife get half of his posts:confused: :confused: :confused:

:king:

Archived