seekings saturday night adventures.

dik.n.ur.ear

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey man undercover cops can be dicks, i knew someone who got into a confrontation with an off duty police officer in a hip hop club they pretty much got into an argument about a girl got in a fight the cop got his ass beat so he came back and shot him dead, the officer didnt get shit. this same officer has gotten in trouble for harrasment of women and all sorts of other shit. so if you are gonna get into a confrontation with someone i think its always good to re-consider.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Being lucky when you're not...pretty much describes the case.

I was arguing with my girl all night long(almost broke up to be exact)We were out when the shit began.I was really pissed of and at some point i threw my phone away,and left.After 4 hours of exhausting conversation i had to drive for half an hour in order to get my phone back.So there i was with a little maglite searching in some bushes when the cops came and asked me what i was looking for...i explained and they left after i found it,it seems that cops are always where you dont need them....

really, im sitting here reading this wondering why people are so ignorant and how much it sucks that people like us are mixed in with people like them causing us to feel the affects of their actions (ie: war, bombings, violence, hate, etc.)

im with you on the serrated knife, also my weapon of choice right now....until i get my hands on that concealed weapon permit that is....

anyway, sorry about your shitty night....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

oh, and i forgot to mention that the guys who grabbed my hat also kept calling the bar from their cell phone (we watched them), and telling the bartender (who was right infront of them) to tell me i had a phone call. im not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

oh, and i forgot to mention that the guys who grabbed my hat also kept calling the bar from their cell phone (we watched them), and telling the bartender (who was right infront of them) to tell me i had a phone call. im not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one.

and these guys were cops ? they sounds like drunk highschool jocks.

ive just never understood being proud about somethign you had absolutely nothing to do with.

if you were lucky enough to be born into a rich family, and you said 'im proud to be rich.' people would tear you down and say 'you didnt do shit, your parents gave you money.' same thing applies to any sort of hereditary situation.

im proud of who ive made myself, not what i had no control over. nor do i feel shame for something i had nothing to do with.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, seeking's right,however i feel that the word flechteck meant was 'Happy' i am happy to be born rich...(i would be really!)

I dont pretend to be an attorney here,but thats the picture i got from fleshtechs post

Just glad everything turned out alright...god I would be so frustrated...very different experience but...way back when I had 4 police cocked shotguns in my face...and i didn't do shit...afterwards they were all saying all this fucked up shit to me and the point is...they can get away with it..

probably another anti-cops sentiment that nobody needs...but is felt

[This message has been edited by dr. frink one (edited 09-16-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

Sounds like a fucked up night, but it has to beat being buried under what's left of the WTC.

Not dissing or anything, but a little perspective often takes the heat off.

There were weird vibes Saturday, we got into some weird incident at a wall but it turned out OK and the day weighed in as more fun than hassle.

despite how i come off on this board, im not at all a confrontational person. id rather sit in the corner and draw than talk to you, and id rather leave than argue. having said that...

round 1.

last night around midnight me and two friends stop into a bar to get some food. it was a little irish restaurant/bar. not like an oldschool, hardcore boston irish one, but irish none the less. filled with 20/30 something blue collar folks. so from the second we walk in, people are staring at me. every where i go, people stare at me. i have tattoos and long hair, its sort of inevitable. so last night, i decide that tucking my hair up under a knit winter hat would be more low-key than just having it all hanging out. tucking my hair up under a hat is a fair spectacle in its own right i suppose. i have ALOT of hair. so anyway, we take a seat at the end of the bar near the door. well all night, we notice a couple guys staring at us from the other end of the bar. the bartender is staring at us shady. customers are staring at us shady. i get it alot, so i tend to ignore it, but my friends get pretty annoyed. so anyway, as these two guys from the other end walk out, one of them grabs my hat and pulls it off my head then runs out. what the fuck? me and boys run out the door chasing them. now, my details are a little fuzzy cause i had been drinking and combine that with adrenaline etc. and all i can say for sure is that:

1. dude was pissed at me cause he thought my hat was a turban. (which it clearly, clearly was not.)

2.these two guys were big as shit. if it came to scraps, we were loosing for sure.

3.recognizing we were going to loose, i had a bottle in one hand and my trusty serrated spyderco in theother. (serrated so its harder to stitch of course)

4. i just kept screaming 'what the fuck you think your doing dog? you wanna fuck around? bring it bitch.'

5.he didnt like being refered to as dog.

6.people from the bar came out and got them to leave, and got us to go back inside. however, not before i could smash bottles in the street and scream at them as they left in their convertable vet.

7.they were off duty cops.

so the moral of my long first winded story, is that people are fucking ignorant. this dude (this COP) literally almost got stabbed cause he thought my hat resembled a turban. had i stabbed him, i would have been shot for sure. im not really one to over dramaticise shit, but i was looking for any excuse to cut this fucker up. so if thats the type of logic dude uses when off duty, im sure his on duty demeanor is little better. these are the people screaming for war, and these are the people protecting our streets. yeah for him. imagine if instead of german irish, i was any shade of brown.

round 2.

we then go to another bar where i hear several more 'turban' comments. finally i decide if their going to be morons, i'll ust takemy hat off and then these fucks will have to listen to their girlfriends talk about how 'cool' my hair is. bastards.

nothing happend here, but watching eyes were every where. at this point i was hoping it would happen. i wanted to hit someone.

round 3.

so then i decide im gonna take it out on the city and paint. there was a spot id been wanting to hit for a while and last night seemed perfect. it was a semi trailer, with a little shack built up next to it behind a gas station. it was chill at night, but wide open during the day. 3am i pack up paint and head out to it. i leave my wallet, phone etc. in the car then walk a few hundred feet to the spot. as im climbing up the thing, i hear a voice. or did i? i keep climbing. 'hey!' fuck! im not scared of bums, but after the shti earlier in the night, and my knowledge that no one should be living under this trailer, i got spooked. i take off running. i then walk around looking for something else to paint. i walk some tracks for a while, nothing. 4 am, fuck it, call it a night. fuck! i lost my keys. i realize they prolly fell out when i got gloves out of my pocket back at the semi. i head back, knife in hand, to try and search through the gravel for a single key on a small leather pendent in the dark. no luck. i meet up with the dude, give him some story abotu being drunk at the bar, fighting with friends and walking home. he turns out to be cool. apparently he watches(?) the place for his brother on weekends? watches what? the sleeping bag under the trailer? huh. where does he stay during the week? so now its after 4, im an hours walk from home. my money is locked in my car. my phone is locked in my car. the grass is wet from rain and sprinklers. my sheos are soaked and its 42 degrees out. on top of that, no one is answering their phone. finially, at 5, i manage to find one of my boys who comes and picks me up. i didnt get to paint, didnt get to fight, and was so frazzled by the whole shit i couldnt sleep. this morning i went back an found the key and everything turned out ok. relatively.

whats the moral of this story? i dont know. ive had incredibly shitty luck for about the last two months. i cant call it. sorry this was so long and written so poorly. fuck ignorant assholes that wanna start shit with me cause they think their hot shit... and what if i had stabbed him? if he would have stepped another foot closer to me, i was gonna, in a sick sort of way, i wanted him to. i wanted him to have that split second where he realized he was fucked, and shouldnt have done shit. had i done it though, id be dead right now. his partner would have shot me. getting shot at sucks pretty bad, so im sure actually taking a bullet would be even worse.

i dont know where im going with this story. fuck it. thanks for reading. -seeking

Guest chicken bone

chicken bones adventures: fell asleep lying on the roof of my apartment while looking at the stars.

its not as romantic as it seems.. especially when you wake up in a daze, covered with dust and gravel.

------------------

chicken bone!

yo seeking

sounds like a bad night, there was a night

like that a few years ago for some friends

of mine, and one of them didn't walk away.

please put the knife away and be the better

person. its not worth it.

you should get that guy under the trailer

to help you paint!

hope your good

long hair and all

I was in a similar situation about two years ago.. I pulled up to a gas station and got out to get a drink inside. I made the dumb mistake of leaving my car unlocked with the cd player in and when I was coming back out i saw someone about to open my door. I was shocked, and just said "WHOA" real loud as I quickly paced to my car.. He ran off quick as hell. I wasn't about to chase him.. Who knows what he might have had.... As I sat in my car and opened up my drink thinking over what had just happend, an ugly bald man glared at me.. I tried to ignore it but I was starting to get wierded out.... I mean how much shit do i have to go through for getting a drink? I looked again to see if he was looking and his eyes got bigger.. He was pissed.. he started to walk over to my car and I started to give him a dirty look.. He darts right up to my window and says "What." - I'm like "what the fuck, whats going on" him: "YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME? YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME????" - All the sudden he pulls out a police badge. - He says "Do you have a PROBLEM??" - With a shocked look on my face I said "No!... What the hell?! I don't have a problem".. He takes a step back and with an evil grin he says "Thats what I thought."

Nothing drastic came of it, but i agree 100% that most cops are fucking assholes, on or off duty.. I did nothing to get bullshit treatment.

Guest silent wrytes

I feel your pain with cops on and off duty..

Around 4 years ago my car broke down on the side of the freeway at the end of an on-ramp. I had the hood up, and hazards on. Knowing I was at least an hour walk from a phone, I decided to wait for a cop or citizen to flag down. Well, I learned the hard way. I see a cop coming up the on-ramp, I was actually hype to see a cop!! I stood in back of my car so he could see me, waving my hands at him. He looked over at me, gave me eye contact and a little smirk, and just drove on by......He didnt care to help, he cared more about shitting on me...I dont care what situation I am in now...I will never look for a cop to help me, and I will always have my cell phone on me so I can call homies instead of piggies......damn the man....vent sessions help...werd up! I am gad you didnt stab that fuck seeking....it aint worth it.

[This message has been edited by silent wrytes (edited 09-17-2001).]

Archived