Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seekings saturday night adventures.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dik.n.ur.ear, Sep 16, 2001.

1. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

one of thooooose kind of nights...

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

hey man undercover cops can be dicks, i knew someone who got into a confrontation with an off duty police officer in a hip hop club they pretty much got into an argument about a girl got in a fight the cop got his ass beat so he came back and shot him dead, the officer didnt get shit. this same officer has gotten in trouble for harrasment of women and all sorts of other shit. so if you are gonna get into a confrontation with someone i think its always good to re-consider.

3. Being lucky when you're not...pretty much describes the case.
    I was arguing with my girl all night long(almost broke up to be exact)We were out when the shit began.I was really pissed of and at some point i threw my phone away,and left.After 4 hours of exhausting conversation i had to drive for half an hour in order to get my phone back.So there i was with a little maglite searching in some bushes when the cops came and asked me what i was looking for...i explained and they left after i found it,it seems that cops are always where you dont need them....

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

really, im sitting here reading this wondering why people are so ignorant and how much it sucks that people like us are mixed in with people like them causing us to feel the affects of their actions (ie: war, bombings, violence, hate, etc.)

im with you on the serrated knife, also my weapon of choice right now....until i get my hands on that concealed weapon permit that is....

anyway, sorry about your shitty night....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im with you on the CCW. they just passed it here in michigan. im already working on getting mine.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

oh, and i forgot to mention that the guys who grabbed my hat also kept calling the bar from their cell phone (we watched them), and telling the bartender (who was right infront of them) to tell me i had a phone call. im not sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one.

7. omone

omone Member

they sound like total dickheads

big ups to spyderco!
    i lost mine, but my boy has a 150 dollar custom
    bad as hell, maybe cooler than my stiletto switchblade

8. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

and these guys were cops ? they sounds like drunk highschool jocks.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

same people.

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Shit...I thought I had a bad weekend.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

wow, your saturday sounds as fun as mine.

seeking, you dont want to stab anybody. trust me. they arent too friendly upon us irish germans.... na, trust me, its not something you want to do.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no, i wanted to beat him senseless. but since dude had about a hundred pounds on me, i was gonna take what i could...

13. JSUN

JSUN Guest

i had a shitty saturday nite as well..

14. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

a knife is a good thing to have.but my old partner is doing a bid for a thirty inch slash to someones back.be carefull who ya cut.make it worth it.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ive just never understood being proud about somethign you had absolutely nothing to do with.

if you were lucky enough to be born into a rich family, and you said 'im proud to be rich.' people would tear you down and say 'you didnt do shit, your parents gave you money.' same thing applies to any sort of hereditary situation.

im proud of who ive made myself, not what i had no control over. nor do i feel shame for something i had nothing to do with.