seekings new pet lizards

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good score on the anoles. i used to have a whole bunch of those. be careful when feeding them meal worms, as if they escape they turn into beetles. my buddy just turned his whole basement into a terrarium.

my thread doesent have a chance against this does it.

Those are cool.....but I think you need to get rid of the Ford truck in the background....maybe put in some natural looking wallpaper or something..when I lived in AZ....I used to catch those all the time.They are fast.

"refuge"....haha....nice word usage.I was a weird little kid when I lived in AZ...besides catching lizards I used to kill Black Widows with my dads' starting fluid and a lighter.---and here I am 26 years later...still a weird fellow.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Used to have a 3-foot iguana... They are a lot less entertaining than they look. And their tails make for a tasty whip.

In Puerto Rico, anoles and lizards are quite possibly the most abundant lifeforms around. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you were to observe any 5'x5' area of grass outside, you'd find at least 3 lizards in it. And even inside houses, too. Looking at that picture is like looking at a random corner of my room, only the lizards are actually owned by someone. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest blood as ink

i want a lizard...i caught one this summer in my backyard...i felt like a little kid again...anyways it was one of those blue belly lizards...but i let it go because my cat kept trying to eat it.

nice lizards seeking..

Originally posted by big bruno

thats pimp shit boogie

hahhaha....

well....being that social security is basically guaranteed not to exist by the time i get old i figure why not get a jump on things....you would be surprised at how far a small, secure investment can go in 20 to 30 years....imagine a good sized investment over the course of 40 to 50 years....

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhaha....

well....being that social security is basically guaranteed not to exist by the time i get old i figure why not get a jump on things....you would be surprised at how far a small, secure investment can go in 20 to 30 years....imagine a good sized investment over the course of 40 to 50 years....

if i was you id be more concerned on seeing a real stripper.

Guest willy.wonka

im gonna get some "JACKSON CHAMELEONS"

you know,those lizards with horns and ninja turtle like feet..

cool little creatures

Alkaline-

Are you my forgotten cousin or something? I was all about lizard earring when I was little.

Iguanas are really over rated pets, they are incredibly boring, and will sooner open you up using the three foot whip they have for a tail than walk around calmly in your presence. Save your money and buy a chameleon, those things are much more entertaining.

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Alkaline-

Are you my forgotten cousin or something? I was all about lizard earring when I was little.

Iguanas are really over rated pets, they are incredibly boring, and will sooner open you up using the three foot whip they have for a tail than walk around calmly in your presence. Save your money and buy a chameleon, those things are much more entertaining.

while chameleons are cool creatures, they are not very good if you want a lizard to handle...they dont tame at all, and are a chore to take care of compared to other lizards. i think iguanas are great, but it all depends...each lizard has a unique personality, and while my friends iguana is very docile, and easy to handle, some iguanas are more aggressive. also if crickets are a pain for you, iguanas are pretty much herbavores....down sides to iguanas is if they live long enough they become huge....like 6 feet long huge, plus they arent really interesting...they dont eat crickets or pinky mice, and i think thats intersting if you have a gecko or water dragon.....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i had an iguana once

5 and a half feet long

he bit me

BAD

missing a chunk of me

scars to prove it

so i stuffed him in my freezer to kill him

the next morning i had an iguana-cicle

:beat:

seeking, man when i go ridding, i see those little devils everywhere, they're everywhere here, when its hot, look out. ive almost run a few over with my bike, luckily they're faster than i am, but shoot bro. i coulda just caught a couple and mailed em to you.hahaha

ask next time.

Archived