Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seekings new pet lizards

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 5, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

so for some reason yesterday i decided i needed to have some pet lizards, so today i went out and got some. these are my lizards. enjoy them.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

good score on the anoles. i used to have a whole bunch of those. be careful when feeding them meal worms, as if they escape they turn into beetles. my buddy just turned his whole basement into a terrarium.

my thread doesent have a chance against this does it.

3. 455

455 Guest

Those are cool.....but I think you need to get rid of the Ford truck in the background....maybe put in some natural looking wallpaper or something..when I lived in AZ....I used to catch those all the time.They are fast.

4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

hahahahaha dude those have got to be fake as shit...cmon gimme a break...

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

nice. i wish i had em. dam my life is missing everything

6. beardo

beardo Guest

you got nothing on hot dogs, dude. seriously.
    [​IMG]

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i sure could use a hot dog way more than a couple of fake ass lizards right now...

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, lizards love monster trucks.

i feed them crickets. or atleast i tried to, but all the crickets have taken refuge under the wood chips.

9. 455

455 Guest

"refuge"....haha....nice word usage.I was a weird little kid when I lived in AZ...besides catching lizards I used to kill Black Widows with my dads' starting fluid and a lighter.---and here I am 26 years later...still a weird fellow.

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

my friend has a 2 and a half foot iguana named hector...coolest lizard ive seen.......

11. Used to have a 3-foot iguana... They are a lot less entertaining than they look. And their tails make for a tasty whip.

In Puerto Rico, anoles and lizards are quite possibly the most abundant lifeforms around. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you were to observe any 5'x5' area of grass outside, you'd find at least 3 lizards in it. And even inside houses, too. Looking at that picture is like looking at a random corner of my room, only the lizards are actually owned by someone. Beer,

El Mamerro

12. Iris

Iris Banned

martha stewart gay little sidekick did a thing on those kinda lizards..

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

isnt impulse buying the best?? now that ive notched up my baller status im back in the game....two days ago i decided i needed to take dip into secure, long term investments....im going to get my own mutual fund rolling.....

im so grown up:king:

14. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

thats pimp shit boogie

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

when i was in maui for some family reunion shit there were fuckin little gecko things that were everywhere