1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Seeking

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Clever One, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clever One

Clever One New Jack

Seeking

Discussion started by Clever One - Sep 15, 2004

Yo I don't know what got you all riled up but the Style Wars thread was only do to the fact that I like more than one forum and I thought others might too.

As far as the Kase 2 thread I was just asking if anyone knows if he's still around somewhere or dead or what.

Im not stupid, I haven't insulted anyone and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't insult me, I don't know you, you don't know me so let's keep it peace.

Clever One - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Sep 15, 2004

You have insulted everyone's collective intelligence with your threads.

We would appreciate it if you killed yourself.....like, right now

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. Clever One

Clever One New Jack

Clever One - Replied Sep 15, 2004

What is wrong with you people, no sleep last night?

Did you forget to eat breakfast?

If my post was stupid then fine delete it, I never saw this kind of pointless disrespect before, this is wack.

"We would appreciate it if you killed yourself.....like, right now"

cool, count it done, disable my account and have a nice day.

Clever One - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Sep 15, 2004

http://www.newcitycompound.com/dump/laffpuppet01.gif'>
    Remember, we're laughing at you, not with you

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 15, 2004

i like to bang more than one girl, but that doesnt mean i tell them about eachother, now does it?

we have a very clear 'no soliciting' policy. i see a thread started by someone with 3 posts, inviting everyone over to there site, what do you think is gonna happen?

as for your kase2 thread....sorry dog, that was just dumb, don't know what to tell you.

i dont know you, you don't know me, this is the internet, none of it matters.

seeks/one more for the history books

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.