seeking on a train

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by tue skinny

i saw one today

Where in the hell did you find that?? There is only two of those left you know?? The third and final freight painted by that manchild was buffed last week in Xoahaca, Mexico by the fr8 train sun god!!

Those are like an endangered species!!:rolleyes:

see, boring bastard, xhobox... you guys can both hate me all youd like, but lets look at the facts here.

i did a random tag on a gas pump in some middle of no where city in ohio atleast 7 months ago (cause thats the last time i was in there) it was then spotted by someone who knew who i was (even if he didnt like me). tue skinny sees a train roll by and out of all the people he saw pass him, he remembered my piece. even if the only reason either of them know me is through this board, that doesnt change the fact that they both saw shit that i did, in completely seperate states, and rememberd it.

in 2001 i painted in 26 different states (including hawaii), 2 countrys, and 3 different canadian provinces.... that means i have something running, right now, in half of the united states and 4 citys in canada. those are figures i can live with. and i could be wrong, but im willing to bet neither of you fucks can even come close to touching that.

thanks for playing (yourself.)

hey seeking... i didn't even cross you out i just thought i'd be funny... if you go to that spot it's probably still there for all i know... unless someone else crossed it out or it got buffed... i just think it's funny how this board is basically a sewing circle of sorts... and i don't really care about how many places you painted or how cool you think youare... i didn't even know who ansiq was until one of my friends told me... i just thought i'd be funny... it became more amusing than i thought it was going to be...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

it was then spotted by someone who knew who i was (even if he didnt like me). tue skinny sees a train roll by and out of all the people he saw pass him, he remembered my piece. even if the only reason either of them know me is through this board, that doesnt change the fact that they both saw shit that i did, in completely seperate states, and rememberd it.

GAME , SET , MATCH .....SEEKING

Nice try sucker! I've got numerous fr8's in all 49 states, guaranteed! Oh and you can't forget Canada! Trust me kid...........you're not the only one that travels! You must have every internet connecting device that was ever invented! Either that or you don't sleep because I can't possibly fathom how you have time to paint with how much time you spend on here!! I mean, honestly.........there's just no way!!

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Nice try sucker! I've got numerous fr8's in all 50 states, guaranteed!

All 50 states guaranteed huh? Now thats funny. Your ego is bigger than your brain.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

How you like that huh?? 49! Talk a little too quick eh??;)

Think about it some more fella.

im glad you have a bunch of trains. i have street spots in half of the country. as far as im concerned thats a hell of alot more of an accomplishment. and either way, i never said i was special, your the one that chases me around like an autograph seeking dick rider.

xhobox:

"i saw an ansiq tag on a gas pump in ohio.... i crossed that shit out and laughed about it all the way there...."

"i didn't even cross you out i just thought i'd be funny"

hahahaha... your such a herb. you wont even cross me out, you'll just lie and say you did. hahahaha.

im glad you have a bunch of trains. i have street spots in half of the country. as far as im concerned thats a hell of alot more of an accomplishment. and either way, i never said i was special, your the one that chases me around like an autograph seeking dick rider.

xhobox:

"i saw an ansiq tag on a gas pump in ohio.... i crossed that shit out and laughed about it all the way there...."

"i didn't even cross you out i just thought i'd be funny"

hahahaha... your such a herb. you wont even cross me out, you'll just lie and say you did. hahahaha.

Are you ignant or ignorant?? Do you even know which one it is??

It's "you're" and not "your" you fucking idiot!!

P.S. You're the herb!!:king:

49 states is it? That would necessarily include Alaska, can you prove that one? Not a whole lot of cars get from the lower 48 up there, although I ran across evidence that some BN boxes go as far as Fairbanks.

I have no interest in the beef part of this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has confirmation that they ran in Alaska, or if any northwestern heads are aware of a ferry that runs cars out that way, possibly out of Seattle.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

49 states is it? That would necessarily include Alaska, can you prove that one? Not a whole lot of cars get from the lower 48 up there, although I ran across evidence that some BN boxes go as far as Fairbanks.

I have no interest in the beef part of this thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has confirmation that they ran in Alaska, or if any northwestern heads are aware of a ferry that runs cars out that way, possibly out of Seattle.

I'm from the NW (Seattle area) and I am not aware of any transport by way of ferry! BN boxes?? I got 'em! BN 286's to be exact, that are way up that way! Ask the member : Dwayne Hits.........he's seen them fairly close that way! :king:

in 2001 i painted in 26 different states (including hawaii), 2 countrys, and 3 different canadian provinces

damn dude. You make mad loot? or do you just get by with cheap bus tickets and such? I'm baffled by those numbers..

I'm hoping to paint in like 3 states this summer hopefully.

cipher... naw, i got lucky this past year as far as traveling goes... i did a bit of a tour, which payed for me to go to alot of those states, and the others... well, when all you spend your money on is paint and vacations, you can get a few places...

Archived