Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

seeking on a train

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by tue skinny, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

2. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Where in the hell did you find that?? There is only two of those left you know?? The third and final freight painted by that manchild was buffed last week in Xoahaca, Mexico by the fr8 train sun god!!
    Those are like an endangered species!!:rolleyes:

3. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

im hella lost????????????????????????what??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

IM HELLA NOT CARING :cool:

5. taper

taper Elite Member

i could care less...

6. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

7. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

on my way to nyc i saw an ansiq tag on a gas pump in ohio.... i crossed that shit out and laughed about it all the way there....

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

see, boring bastard, xhobox... you guys can both hate me all youd like, but lets look at the facts here.

i did a random tag on a gas pump in some middle of no where city in ohio atleast 7 months ago (cause thats the last time i was in there) it was then spotted by someone who knew who i was (even if he didnt like me). tue skinny sees a train roll by and out of all the people he saw pass him, he remembered my piece. even if the only reason either of them know me is through this board, that doesnt change the fact that they both saw shit that i did, in completely seperate states, and rememberd it.
    in 2001 i painted in 26 different states (including hawaii), 2 countrys, and 3 different canadian provinces.... that means i have something running, right now, in half of the united states and 4 citys in canada. those are figures i can live with. and i could be wrong, but im willing to bet neither of you fucks can even come close to touching that.

thanks for playing (yourself.)

9. HAL

HAL Guest

10. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

hey seeking... i didn't even cross you out i just thought i'd be funny... if you go to that spot it's probably still there for all i know... unless someone else crossed it out or it got buffed... i just think it's funny how this board is basically a sewing circle of sorts... and i don't really care about how many places you painted or how cool you think youare... i didn't even know who ansiq was until one of my friends told me... i just thought i'd be funny... it became more amusing than i thought it was going to be...

11. defyone

defyone Guest

hahaha.. seeking is mr. hot stuff.. you all should know that by now. right revrend destructo?

hahahahaha

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

GAME , SET , MATCH .....SEEKING

13. baLLeRplAyA

baLLeRplAyA Member

usually i just stay on my block but now that i crossed the street no one can touch me!!!!!

14. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Nice try sucker! I've got numerous fr8's in all 49 states, guaranteed! Oh and you can't forget Canada! Trust me kid...........you're not the only one that travels! You must have every internet connecting device that was ever invented! Either that or you don't sleep because I can't possibly fathom how you have time to paint with how much time you spend on here!! I mean, honestly.........there's just no way!!

15. All 50 states guaranteed huh? Now thats funny. Your ego is bigger than your brain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.