Seeking/Mod/Admin?

LaCosaNostra

Yea, I was wondering if I can get a password from my old account, DISCO STU, which I had in 2002 emailed to me at my current email address? Please believe, there is no reason for me to want to hack this account or anything. If you could reset the password or something, that would be appreciated.

I keep trying to login in with the password I'm pretty sure goes with it but no dice..So, if you would be so kind as to email it to me at: wegetscrunked@yahoo.com I would be very grateful! Many hilarious posts would ensue from this act of kindness!!

Edit:typos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh yeah, I got your old password tattooed on my forearm, actually, all the Mods do, it's part of the initiation to get in the Crew...

Unfortunately we're all a little hard of reading at the moment so, later for that right?

you can get 10 points for style... because, although it's only originalesque on the surface... as always... the true genius lies in 'the other level'... which is a veiled reference to B-boy Bouilliabase off Paul's Boutique...

so it's how you apply it...

Archived