SEEKING LOOK HERE---->

CATS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

here is a reply:

i could be wrong about this but wasn't she raped? it could be just an old rumor that i never knew was one. but i heard thats what she was talking about in that first song she did.

I would be interested to know if this were true also...

i heard that first song she had that was really popular was stolen and she didnt even mention or give thanks to the people she stole it from

the original band was on the Loveline radio show a few years ago when she came out with that song and explaining the whole thing

did you honestly think i hadent been to that site? ive been to just about every fan site ive come across including several in other languages.. haha... trust me, im psychotic with it.... thanks for the effort though.

ive read a ton about her and never heard any reference to any rape. yes, the song 'torn' was written by someone else, and pretty much stolen by natalie, but hey, she's hot as fuck, i aint mad at her.

but anyway, id be suprised if she was actually raped, theres never been any mention of it in anything written about her... nothing ive come across anyway...

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

here is a reply:

i could be wrong about this but wasn't she raped?

she's Australian therefore cannot be raped, our gals, as sultry and soft to the touch as they are would get any would be assailent in the tighest of death grips and have them hogtied and packed off to some 3rd world country before they could say “did anyone get the number of that truck”

Originally posted by WhenOne

i heard that first song she had that was really popular was stolen and she didnt even mention or give thanks to the people she stole it from

the original band was on the Loveline radio show a few years ago when she came out with that song and explaining the whole thing

I read some article about a small band called Edna Swamp years ago. never heard any of their music or anything, so it's strange that I remembered this, but anyway on my quick little search or google for Torn + edna Swamp I found this for you boys-

MTV: So how did Phil Thornally get involved ? He wrote the song, Torn years ago didn't he?

NATALIE: Yes, with a band called Edna Swamp

From--

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezza...ne/1196/mag.htm

so there you go. she didn;t steal it, I assume she got the rights and such. I remember in the mag article the band wasn't bitter.

....i wanna know where the fuck has she been? is she a one hit wonder...or does seeks just have her locked up in the basement....and no shes not hot, shes beautiful...know the difference...and yes beautiful trumps hot....just and early morning 2 cents...

rOe

-seeking can have natalie if i can have winona

her new album comes out this month (it was released on the 5th in europe) its sadly not that good... the first single 'that day' is kinda fresh in an almost angry ani defranco kind of way... she just needs to work with better producers... the cats she's fucking with are boo boo. put her in the studio with radiohead, shadow or automator and you'd get some much better shit out of her...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I saw the video clip of her first new single...

Sorry to say that she doesnt look that good.you already were aware of that anyway.

And i gotta say again she is beautifull but thats about all of it, as a singer she doesnt say much...

...im sure ya have but, did you ever check out that shadow/thome yorke song 'rabbit in headlights', about what it means to be famous when ya cant stand the spotlight...that track is so good...i still havent heard the whole cd...but yeah she should team up with some fresh producers...grab nigel goodrich from radiohead, or shadow like ya said or maybe even the cats who worked with bjork...perhaps though its just a particular sound that we like, that we wish she would work in...email her seeks, cause i know ya got the addie....that is if she hasnt blocked it...maybe you should do like cornbread, find out where shes lives, and write all over 'seeking loves natalie', worked for cornbread and it started a movement....

r.

stuttering when it comes to beauty

ya know, i wasnt at all feeling the longer hair, but after downloading the little clip she has on her site, im kinda feeling it... plus, her breasts look spectacular.

and no, she's not the worlds best song writer. infact, she's not even in the fucking running, but thats not the point. she's beautiful. thats her job as far as im concerned. but she does manage to have a couple songs that are decent... torn was fresh, smoke (gangja kru remix) was dope... she's got another song 'cold air' off some latin compilation that's good... dont think im trying to rationalize her lack of talent and annoying attitude in the fact that she's attractive, im meerly sayign tht she's soooo attractive, that nothing else in the world really exists. there's 'me' and there's her 'beauty' and nothing else matters... someday she will be mine. 'please believe it'

Guest imported_Tesseract

I believe it man,

Believe me,if you manage to meet her in some way and have to travel to wherever she is.Make a 'seeking needs money for airplane ticket' thread and i think everyone here will contribute.

Happy hunting

....hahahahaha..word to that...ill donate 20 bucks to the seeking needs money for an airplane ticket...maybe we can do a banner right next to the red cross disaster relief one....keep the hope alive seeks...im gonna wine over winona one day with my charm, and as seeking says "please believe it....

roe...a believer that women are gods best creation

i dotn just like girls with short hair... i just like innocence... i like subtlty... i like things that have the illusion of not being spoiled or corrupted... for some reason, i see it often in girls with short hair. not sure why... infact ive often wondered myself... perhaps its because of a stubborn ex that still plagues my psyche...

Archived