Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SEEKING LOOK HERE---->

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CATS, Nov 6, 2001.

1. CATS

CATS Senior Member

2. CATS

CATS Senior Member

58 views/no replies...

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

here is a reply:

i could be wrong about this but wasn't she raped? it could be just an old rumor that i never knew was one. but i heard thats what she was talking about in that first song she did.

4. avils

avils Senior Member

I would be interested to know if this were true also...

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i heard that first song she had that was really popular was stolen and she didnt even mention or give thanks to the people she stole it from
    the original band was on the Loveline radio show a few years ago when she came out with that song and explaining the whole thing

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

did you honestly think i hadent been to that site? ive been to just about every fan site ive come across including several in other languages.. haha... trust me, im psychotic with it.... thanks for the effort though.

ive read a ton about her and never heard any reference to any rape. yes, the song 'torn' was written by someone else, and pretty much stolen by natalie, but hey, she's hot as fuck, i aint mad at her.
    but anyway, id be suprised if she was actually raped, theres never been any mention of it in anything written about her... nothing ive come across anyway...

7. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

probably just a rumor then if that song was stolen. i think the song was supposed to have been written about her rape. so i guess not.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'torn' isnt about rape at all. its about a failed relationship... and it wasnt stolen, she just never really gave credit where it was due... but she's so fucking hot, i mean... i aint mad at her... lets once again visit her beauty shall we?

9. avils

avils Senior Member

fuck that her lips look like two big marshmallows or something... "All the better to suck you with..." I guess.. :D

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

How many people think that seeking innocence should start a thread full of natalie imbruglia pics???
    I sure as hell do.
    She is a beauty. Excellent taste, seeking. Excellent taste.

11. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

she's Australian therefore cannot be raped, our gals, as sultry and soft to the touch as they are would get any would be assailent in the tighest of death grips and have them hogtied and packed off to some 3rd world country before they could say “did anyone get the number of that truck”

12. Lush

Lush Member

I read some article about a small band called Edna Swamp years ago. never heard any of their music or anything, so it's strange that I remembered this, but anyway on my quick little search or google for Torn + edna Swamp I found this for you boys-

MTV: So how did Phil Thornally get involved ? He wrote the song, Torn years ago didn't he?

NATALIE: Yes, with a band called Edna Swamp
    From--

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Mezza...ne/1196/mag.htm

so there you go. she didn;t steal it, I assume she got the rights and such. I remember in the mag article the band wasn't bitter.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

they sounded kinda bitter on Loveline but i think they said they were glad that people liked the song so much

14. Lush

Lush Member

It might have been the fact that it propelled natalie into the spotlight, and they wrote it and remained largely un-known.

15. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

i think she good looking .. but i dont think that shes THAT HOT