Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Seeking has EBOLA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KING OF HELL, Feb 13, 2003.

1. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

Yes, it's true fellow 12oz pee-ons. Our beloved:)rolleyes:) moderator has a bad case of EBOLA. As we speak his internal organs are doing a really good impresonation of hot, rank, sludge. We expect his dishonor to be better in a few days, since we here at 12oz Prophecy have the only known cure for EBOLA: making lost of posts for no reason!!!!

So lets have some get well soon posts for the "doubledouchebagfuckfacefaggot" ;)

2. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

fucker........avoiding my emails....:rolleyes:

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

even on my death bed i can see that post had typo's like a motherfucker.
    did you get your fingers stuck in a goats assole, and then try typing?

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

last night I had a dream that I stuck my finger in my bosses asshole and there was a lump of poo on the side of myfinger....thanks for reminding me of that seeking, that dream sucked.

5. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

Nah man, I was on the phone ordering your urn size for your ashes. We're going to cremate you in the front yard on a bonfire, because we can't afford the casket. When the fire gets to large we will have Wrags piss on it. Then I'll hop on a plane and fly to the Apple headquarters and sprinkle your ashes over it.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, if you could get steve jobs to say a few words... that would be nice

7. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

8. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

I'm going to have Whiskey Dick play "Every rose has it's thorn" at your wake.

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

maybe it's vaginaitis??

10. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

Nope. not a chance. EBOLA.

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I dunno, it'd be quite unfortunate if Seeking didn't get to live to see the day that Tease became an adult.

12. post.

post. Guest

::strategically places banana peel in this thread::

13. 455

455 Guest

KING OF HELL......I decided to delete this whole reply after you edited it....I was just fuckin' around...sorry bro.

14. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

*SLIP*

whooops! whoa...where the hell this that banana peel come from..goddamnit POST!

15. post.

post. Guest

damn it you fucked up my plan koh. :mad: