seeking has a kitten

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie

seeking soft side^

now that we know his weakness we can take him down now ban toagtehr and attack 12ozers!

Guest uncle-boy

thats a cute kitty cat.

i used to not like cats but then my girlfriend wanted a cat so we got a kitten. i now love cats and kittens, they are so awsome.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, you got some crazy cat foreshortening going on in those pictures. One's got a huge head, the other's got a huge ass. Kittens rock, I gotta get myself some sort of animal before I go insane. beer,

El Mamerro

Cat's are cool. I've got a kitten, his name is little orangey. His fur is really long, so he looks poofy, but he got wet the other day, and we saw how really not buff he was. "There's a little skinny kitten in the middle of all that fur!" We feed him enough, so chill 12oz. animal right's activists.

Cat fact: If you put something around a cat's "waist" it loses it's balance and can't walk. It'll walk a couple of steps and just fall over on one side. A scrunchy works well.

if you put a line of tape from their head, to the base of their tail, they think they're underneath something, and they try to crouch down real low to get away from it, but they cant cause its stuck to em and its great fun.

and yes, if you wrap their paws in tinfoil, they freak out and jump all over the place.

That's a bad ass tape trick, I'm gonna have to try that. Cat's are smart, but in a way they're kinda dumb. Like, I've seen a cat panic, and jump in front of a car, instead of staying still or going away from it.

I've also heard something like tape quarters to the bottom's of it's feet, and put it on the kitchen linoleum and scare the shit out of it. It'll be doing some burn out's in the same spot for like 10 seconds. Dunno, owner disgression is advised.

taping quarters is the same as tinfoil. its a combination of their pads not being able to feel the ground, and i believe theres a sort of 'electric reaction' that takes place. like if youve ever put certain kinds of metal in your mouth, it has an acidic, uncomfortable sort of feel to it? same thing, but way more extreme.

seeking/cat knower abouter oner

Originally posted by seeking

like if youve ever put certain kinds of metal in your mouth, it has an acidic, uncomfortable sort of feel to it?

That is very weird, I know what you're talking about. I have no idea why I had metal in my mouth now that I think of it, I wasn't hungry.

Yikes....now I'm gonna try to make a pun....

You were a crazy cat then, I guess. You were like, fuck the electricity, I got razors in my mouth....yeah, go ahead, look at me cock eyed...that's what I thought, keep walkin bitch, you don't want none of this.

that kitten is cool looking...

kittens are awesome...cats are another story

once i was up till nine drunk off my ass and my friends CAT was acting all cute and be my friend like...so i thought it was hungry and i got a hotdog microed it for like thirty seconds i even chopped it up into little pieces...then the bitch stared at me like i was a fool...damn fucking cat...

i got played by a cat:mad: :cool:

Archived