Seeking......got some old cans for you.

Remi Martin

my freind has 300 bordens he wants to send your way....

two are on me....come on man, this is a offer you cant passup..

anyone else interested?

private auctions on ebay for payment so its all legit and what not.

barcodes, prytops, i think he even has a couple icy grape paper labels from 68..a hot raz..anyway...

he wanted me to give you a hollar so........

i think hes got a some old rustos to..and almost the whole sherwyn williams flat ball line as well....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

fuck that!

tell stinky to save them!

i cant believe i watched him spend all that money just to get rid of those fuckers!

glass etch,

i never got your email.

and as much as id love to buy a bunch of cans, i just dont have money to waste on that shit right now. if he wants to split it up, im sure theres a few i would be into, but i dont have a couple hundred bucks to throw down on paint im not going to use ya know...

huh...

i sent you a couple emails over the last few months...shady...

i think some of those cans were going for around the price of montanas..and besides how dope would it be to have a steel shot in oldschool rolling around the country for who knows how long while you got a flick of it leaned up against the cans you painted it with that look remarkably the same minus the over spray of old school paint.

really, its only a nights worth of drinks at the bar, you know 80 bucks or so for a good half car....

Guest railroadjerk

ok so are these just reserved for seeking? jesus.

RANDOM CAT I DONT KNOW IN PARTICULAR! I GOT CANS FOR YOU!

ehhh few too many drinks tonight but jeez.

yeah, i thought i would just give good old seeking a hollar and tell him to buy all my boys paint...

read my other post smart guy, it say somthing about anybody else interested or somthing.

if you get some your stoked, if not your you just the same.

buy some paint from stunkone.

Archived