seeking appreciation thread.

grittylifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk

seeking holds it down for the crown. beyond his stupid ass 12oz persona is a cooler motherfucker that "knows whats up"

fuck what you heard.

Guest Pilau Hands

seeking's charismatic like bishop don magic juan

Seeking once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

One time I was with seeking in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Seeking goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Seeking Innocence! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'SeekingInnocence' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!

Guest Pilau Hands

Oh yeah...

He did 3 tours in 'Nam...... I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it's Ho Tran Innocence!

Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

shouldnt we have evolved from appreciation threads...

you have to be kidding. there is no end to the splender that is seeking..

truth be told he used to fly a fighter plane in wwII, some experts speculate that he was the REAL killer of the red barron.

seeking also played muse to george lucas and all of his amazing cinimatic epics.

Archived