SEEING DEATH IN FRONT OF YOU.

rebsBK

any of you guys seen an accident or somebody kill themselves in front or around you?

i was in a mental hospital for awhile when i saw a man kil himself.

we were chillen in the dayroom and the next thing you know i look back and see this dude named david (about 40) stabbing himeself in the neck with a pair of scissors....he kept a straight face looking out the window and keep jabbing himeself..blood just didnt gush out, it fucken squirted out....then he got bumrushed by the nurses...he died a day later.

the nightmares have stopped, but its just fucked...when seeing death, its seems fucken stupid to even dream about it.

word. RIP DAVID.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I saw this guy at a gas station pull a small gun, like a .22, and start shooting like 6 times at another guy vaccuming his car like 20 feet away, I was next to the guy shooting, and I saw the vacumming guy fall down, but I didnt see him actually get hit by a bullet, or anything like that, it looked more like he just fainted, but he ended up getting hit in the chest and died like 5 minutes into it. the guy that shot jumped in his small red car, i think it was a mazda, the small fast looking ones, he got it and sped off. Cops came speeding down the street like 5 seconds after he was gone, there were 2 squad cars and one went after the shooter, the other came and screamed at everyone there not to leave cause they need to know what happened an shit. The ambulance came like 5 minutes after the cop. The guy that was shot was just laying on the floor face down, well, like he was dead. Blood was coming out from both his sides, allot, like a fucking puddle. I was like , whoa, small shitty guns arent bad at all, though he did miss like 5 shots. I was later surprised the shooter didnt hit any one else cause he missed like crazy and it wasnt late at all, people were driving arond behing the vacumm machine. the guy got arrested though, they caught him 15 minutes later, I read in the paper. It was drug beef.

the gunshots from that gun sounded like a cap gun, a little bit louder but no more deeper. Nothing like in the movies.

Whoa, this thread makes me feel weird..

I have seen a few really bad accidents, and even been in a few myself.

A couple of friends were chillin getting gas. Well this guy walks up to them and starts pouring gas all over himself. The dumb shit takes out a cigarette and threatens to light the thing. He ends up climbing onto the gas station roof and telling the cops to shoot him. They did, with the beanbag shotgun loads. Thank God I wasn't there..Crazy shit......

like last month i ws driving and i look at this car in front of me at the red light just kinda zone out on it. then we start driving and some asshole kids cut me off. then the k ids start pointing so i looked for what they pointed at. it was the car from the red light. it had crossed over the median going like 50 into a oncoming truck also goin around 50. it was just weird i didnt feel anything towards anyone just kinda went on with my day. like it went through my head so much that day i wondered "had i really seen it, or did i make it up in a dream?" death is fucked up how it fazes people.

Originally posted by stoopit

I PLAYED RUSSIAN ROOLETE WITH A 38. SNUB NOSE 5 SHOT REVOLER

WITH ONE IN THE CHAMBER. EVERYONE IN THE ROOM ALMOST

SHIT THEMSELVES.....ESPESIALY THE KID ON THE RIGHT OF ME

FUCK DEATH HE CAN'T HAVE ME TILL I'M DONE

sheezes fuckibg christ

everytime i go to new york i see some horrible car accident. i actually have some bodies on video me and my friends were stuck in traffic at 400am and there was some stupid bitches next to us i had a video camera so we were filming them. i saw a truck up ahead and we were going so slow then i saw half of the car under the truck soon as we got past the truck there was the other half of a silver grand prix there was a guy on the road and a woman in the car what was left of it. i didnt realize these people were so mangled and it was only like 6 feet from the car i dont even like to watch it. i used to get pissed at movies because dead bodies look so fake in them but when you see them in reality it looks a lot more fake it just creeps me out to think of myself looking like that. and i saw my friends girlfriend hanging from a tree in the front of his house. im not in anyway bragging that ive seen this stuff just relating i would feel just fine without seeing dead people

Originally posted by E MARTYR

thats some crazy shit...

dont know if id have nightmares about it though, id just probally think of it as a bad movie... haha

that shit woulda been a trip to see though.

:eek:

for some reason i think youve never even seen someone get the shit beaten outta them.

fuck death, its just death. no big fucking deal, its something you cant cahnge but you can use it as an excuse to escape responsibility in the real world. Fuck this world, i know its selfish and ungrateful but id rather be dead more than half the time.

Alive is dead is me. I am the walking dead, its just death, and sometimes it makes me feel better.