Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Seeing a crime.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ODS-1, Jun 9, 2004.

1. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

How many of you have seen a crime in the act? Someone I know saw this person get jumped by crackheads for their backpack, mind you in the busiest part of town in the day time, with plenty of people watching. I witness myself commit crimes too but that's a different story.

2. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Yeah, since I hate crackheads fucking with me or anyone else when I see them do something I want to bash thier face in, but I don't want to become involved in someone else's court case as a witness or anything. Like the cops ever try to find them anyway.

3. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Ive seen poeple break into other peoples houses.......
    Ive seen people break into oher peoples cars...
    etc...It always involves breaking into things....

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

me and my boy were driving by some shaddy ass apartments and got to see a double homicide suicide....that shit was nuts.

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

wat kind of question is that???i see crimes everday.......but to name sum of the worst....bank robbery....seen too many people get shot/stabbed/jumped/batted out.......home evasions...way way too many to name

6. JaZe

JaZe Banned

1 time i was going to 2 the candy store to get a looly pop and when i was walking home i saw this guy cross the street where there are no lights i was jjust liek "OMG DUDEZ WHAT IS GONNA ON WHY U DO THAT FOR DUDEZ." i will never forget that day.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

^^^

One time I was walking home and I saw this guy banging on a gate trying to grab this young lady, all the while screaming "where's my nintendo you whore!". Then the cops came and arrested him for sexual assualt. Shit was HILARIOUS.....

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I see people speeding/running stop signs everyday.

Does that make me a bad ass?

Stupid thread number 18 by you in the last 2 days.

When animals attack the crime rate in your city while watching someone do a naughty.

9. phels

phels Junior Member

i think my friend stole a snickers bar but i might have dreamed that

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I've seen a few drug busts go down. shit the cops even used us for cover once.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

on the daily i see one type of crime or another go down. i was walking down the street one time and a huge undercover drug bust went on around me (i was literally in the middle). i was like "what the fuuuuu.....?"

12. fannypack2

fannypack2 Member

i saw a guy who had just stabbed six people during the day,downtown

running down the street into a main intersection, then he ran over 2 cop

cars and then tried to run over a paddie wagon but by the time he got

on it he was completly surounded and got tackled down on top of the

paddie wagon it was crazy

13. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

Now I know why you get hated on so much...

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i think he means "code of the gated community"

15. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

:lol: :lol: