See you next year...

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Jesus christ...i'm under Smarts boot before it hits the floor..and only brother dirty tried to save me...tsk tsk tsk...Ban me smart, with friends like these people who needs enemies?....

SAVE TESSERACT

damn the man hurrah hurrah....

there tesser that should do it...

and smart in no way is damning the man damning you.;) :cool:

anyone doing anything somewhat interesting for new years? i just got back from boston last night so im outta the loop

Aww shit. Tesseract set himself up. I really think he was just joking. It's cool he was posting out of good spirits cause I was really bummed out no fake.

I used to say "See you next year" all the time to people just to get them to think beyond the instant gratification mindframe of the internet or our modern monkey zombie life whatever.

But aye... surely smart there is something inside you saying this is just not like tesseract, he must be mad stressin or high or some shit. no harm done. why not let it slide?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thats better!...thanx, still this is not a thread for Smart...he's cool, my acts may lead him to my banning, i can accept that, fair square triangle type of line things...Just keep it coming, and remember, this is a new years thread!!!!!!!

Happy New Year people, as i step first in 03` i'll make sure theres some beer on the fridge for you, cheers!

Archived